1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Strange Situation in my Life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Exceptional, May 21, 2010.

1. rosary

rosary Gold IL'ite

i suggest you tell your husband that this is the guy you had mentioned about , because due to some reason if your dh gets to know about this from your ex , then you would be in a very difficult situation .

2. Exceptional

Exceptional New IL'ite

Ladies,
    With all your support, I gathered some courage and broke the ice to my DH on saturday. He is positive twoards it. He was little upset on that day but I know his boradminded nature rather love towards me. He took in a lighter way and moved on. He observed somekind of discomfort in me all these days and now I am much much releaved. Not sure about their relationship at office, but I am free and no need to bother about anybody.

3. hema1986

hema1986 New IL'ite

if that is strange, think about this one.

we are a group of 4 friends from degree days. now we are all married. but this is not the story.
    my classmate supriya is my best friend. similarly jeetu and shyam it seems were best friends from school days. while doing the degree jeetu loved and proposed supriya but she refused him. we continued to be friends. later duiring PG days, supriya loved and proposed shyam. myself and shyam spoke to supriya to change her decision and marry jeetu as we all know jeetu loved her and jeeetu and shyam are best friends. supriya was adamant. shyam spoke to supriya and jeetu and myself . finally, shyam asked all of us for 2yrs cool off time for completion of PG and to settle in a job. After those 2 years, supriya and shyam married each other, shyam and jeetu continue to be best friends, jeetu had an arranged marriage and for me i am happy for all and i too had an arranged marriage.

names are changed for privacy sakes.

4. Exceptional

Exceptional New IL'ite

Hema,
    Is it true??What had happened to Jeetu's love towards supriya??? IS it because of age and maturity they got, they tried to settledown like that?
    Anyways, marriages are made in heaven and definitely not on earth!!!

5. ubellah

ubellah Bronze IL'ite

It is like a thriller..

6. hema1986

hema1986 New IL'ite

after swimming in the life of marriage, i have come to understand what is love. to get attracted is very easy. people get attracted to the brightest thing. when we discussed, we felt that jeetu's so called love was attraction. As we grew and matured during the PG days, i have realised that marriage is a huge socio-economic-business-personal-family institution. it is a union of 2 families from either side with lots of networking- financial- social- societal- religious-casteist etc. when both wife and husband work hard equally in this institution, growing gradually for a long time, appreciating each other work, respecting each other, both being complimentary to each other both at home and in career, then the end result is love. so love is the end of all these marriages and not the beginning. The beginning can be attraction or arranged meeting. The journey and the finishing are important.
    I think supriya made the right decision by refusing jeetu initially as it was only attraction. but why did supriya love shyam is still unconvincing? shyam calling for a cool off period was sensible. but why did he agree to marry supriya is a mystery? anyway all are happy with their decisions and we are good friends. infact my hubby has joined the group as well.