Strange dream of my late grandfather dying once again in the dream

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Love84, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Love84

Love84 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I had a strange dream two days before wherein my late grandfather died once again in the dreams.
    Due to visa problems icouldnt be there with my grandfather when he died this had always made me guilty infact very guilty. He died on the day of ekadashi in the month dec 2013. During his 13th day a crow which had never been there in my balcony cried and after giving few chapathi pieces it flew away after that there was no crow in my balcony.

I then had a dream of my grandfather hugging me all pleased somtime last year and asking me to study like as he did when i was in eight standard.

Now two days before , i had a dream wherein he got pension amount of 1200rs of which he gave 600 rs to my grandmother 600 for my mother and 200 as rent.He is staying in his village and sent the above money.He has written a letter saying he is now 87 and he now wants to concentrate on his health as he is now very old.In the dream i was a little upset that my grandfather didnt send me any money but i reconciled. We immediately received a news that my grandfather died and his body arrived at the house.we immediately called my maternal mother. this was the dream

I had a weird dream yesterday to relating to my grandfather which i couldnt remember. Please help me why i had this dream whether he is angry on me or he needs anything.

2. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

I can say one thing definetly your grandpa is not angry on you .anyone can't angry on loved persons at any cost if they alive or die. I think due to your gulity You are getting such kind of dreams. you couldn't be there that time coz of visa problem,this not your fault so remove that guilty from your heart. Everything will be fine :)

2 people like this.
  3. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

My dream perspectives are different perhaps than yours due to cultural differences but to if it was me, I would be calling the ladies of the dream and see if they are in some financial distress. I think it is really great your grandfather is keeping touch with you...you are so lucky to still have this connection. You know in dreams everything is like a riddle and best to reflect on it when you are not emotional but in a calm state so you can figure out the whole meaning.

1 person likes this.
  4. Love84

Love84 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks lathasv and tashidelek2002 for your replies. I will ask my mom and grandmother if they are in financial struggle right now. Yeah my grandmother got her pension very late.My mom is also getting retired this month.How thoughtful he is.

5. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

i had a strange dream of a dead cousin brother too.
    this happened about 12 years ago after 1 day of his death. im close with this cousin brother who was my mother's sister's son. he was 5 years elder to me and he was 28 when he passed away.
    we went to their house on Deepavali second day for short visit but i couldnt see him. when we were leaving, he just woke up and went to take bath. i just called him outside his bathroom to tell that im leaving. he asked me to wait but my own brother was rushing and i just told him we will come again.
    after few days he had bad motorcycle accident and passed away after few hours being in coma.
    when my maternal uncle called to inform that the brother had an accident, i didnt know that it was bad and had a hope nothing bad will happened. we planned to visit him in hospital the next day but he passed away within few hours.
    the next day he came in my dream and smiled, he asked me " i told you to wait right, why you didnt wait to see me?"
    maybe i was feeling bad because i didn't wait to see him for the last time. but i cant forget his image in my dream, i always have a shiver whenever i look at his big smiling picture with garland at his mother's living hall.

my second son who is 3 years old has his face resemblance, with his big ears and wide smile.