Strange Dream About Kula Deivam Temple

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Jollylife, May 21, 2021.

1. Jollylife

Jollylife Bronze IL'ite

Hello all,

Our kula deivam temple is on the hill. I had a strange dream of a huge landslide of the hill. We are all at the foot of the hill and almost half of the hill has slided. Then we reach the temple to see if its safe. We see the deity is safe but just in seconds before our eyes the deity goes inside the soil. Not sure what this dream means and what needs to be done. Pls help

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Many HAPPY Returns of the DAY.

THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST & probably last night you had this dream of destruction and deity disappears into the Earth and you desire to know the meaning and whether it augurs well for future (for your tutelary deity).

I wonder for a person enjoying the type of soaps like ‘cooku the komali’, how come such an eerie dream experience happens?

What time of the sleep you got into this type of dream? Was it before mid night or after? Or was it in the Brahma Muhurtham Or in the early morning before or after daybreak? Or was it dawn? To analyse and understand the hour you dreamt is a must?

Prior to the dream, were you watching a macabre film Hindi or Tamil or Telugu! Was it a ghost movie in Tamil or English?

Or were you reading some old novel in Tamil by Mayavi, Thamiz Vanan...?

A deity at the top of hill hinting you to visit and undertake Some supervision of construction, extension, renovation or and rehabilitation of some family in desolate place? It is call to your charitable nature for lending a helping hand to provide comfort and consolation to disappearing few due to pandemic? You may have to rush to such a place or to some close kith or kin at short notice? You could be left with dilemma under extant regulations due to lockdown.

But just to be at ease, a profound daily prayer to the deity of your village and or any other deity whose aboard is at the top of a hill like Palani will do wonders to your mind and leave you it in equanimity. If you are Hindu, Listen to Krithis in praise of Lord - for example Kandahar Guru Kavacham (20’). Also listen to Ragam Madhuvanthi

I presume you dreamt indeed so and described it accurately here!

God Bless.

Last edited: May 21, 2021
    chanchitra and messedup like this.
  3. Jollylife

Jollylife Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Sir. It was early morning arnd 5 AM. Actually i wanted to add i didnt see any scary or disturbing movies / books. Also i was in good state of mind for past couple of days hence i felt the dream had sometimg to say. !!! Befor that i was too disturbed due to second covid wave.

"""It is call to your charitable nature for lending a helping hand to provide comfort and consolation to disappearing few due to pandemic?""" --》》 this is diffentiatly true sir

So any insight would be gr8.

Thyagarajan likes this.