1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Stopped Talking .what Would U Do..

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Sangeeta85, May 7, 2018.

1. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Try to reduce ur stay there. Stay more time with ur parents. Don't waste time and ur brain thinking about it when in USA.

Sangeeta85 likes this.
  2. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

some ways to overcome your stress
    1. Wake up early and go to temple(if you are fine going there). Just walking and spending time outside will help you.
    Calm your mind by doing meditation before speaking.Evaluate your words before opening your mouth. Act carefully as if the words that come out of your mouth can cause a volcanic eruption.
    2.Spend time in kitchen even if there is not much work slowly do the work.
    3.Go to bed early .
    4.Look for triggers and if you see any symptoms take a rest room break.
    5.If you are interested in any artistic work do some Rangoli in front of house. Make neighbors your friends.
    6.Make sure if any relative visit extend their visit by as much time and act in such a way you want to spend more time with them or invite yourself to their home or get out with them.
    7.Find all modes of transportation available and try to spend time buying groceries or any shopping outside. Volunteer yourself for any outside work. Most importantly do everything in slowest possible way.
    8.Sometime pretend like you don't hear.
    9.Listen to some calming music.
    10.If there is work like washing clothes or drying or folding them do it slowly or time when you think things might heat up.
    11.Be friendly with maids talk to them and help them.
    12.Think this way you are born to serve a purpose in this life. They are also people like you and me. All they can do is do everything to start a fight. So do everything in your power not to fight.

One thing I will tell you as you grow older or face more problems in your life you will look back and think why you were so scared. Don't spoil your health.

Sangeeta85 likes this.
  3. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Thank you , I will try to do these .. yes my fear which mil build in me I want to overcome .. I was a gal not scared of anything I don’t know y I m so scared of her and her fights ..

4. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

True but my fear starts n makes me think what should I do if they fight argue so.. but yes as u said calm while I m here ..

5. MammaMia

MammaMia New IL'ite

I don't talk to my in-laws on a regular basis either. I talk to them only to wish for birthday, anniversary, new year...But when I visit them I talk and behave in a normal manner. I definitely do not go overboard in my actions to compensate for not talking. Both sides should want to talk, it can't be just me doing all the work.

6. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

I always give them gifts and expensive things from the beginning out of love then due to all drama still giving bcz they are my husband parents but i will not go over board this time.. first time in all these years I have stopped talking to inlaws .

Sunshine04 likes this.