1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Stomach Burning Sensation After Lunch

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by SaiNiharika, Jan 10, 2018.

1. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

Hi ,
    I am facing burning sensation after food. I used very little quantity of chilli powder. In endoscopy DR dignoised that stomach redness. Daliy I am using Ratac 150 mg 2 times. Evan though I am suffering from 2 months.Please just any remedies. I am vexed with this issue. Also I diagnosed Gall stones

2. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Since you have already been to a doctor and on meds for stomach acids, you should follow up with him regarding the continuation of the issue. Maybe you need a different medication to help.
    Other than that, I suggest you maintain a food diary and see what triggers your issues. From dairy to beans to chocolates - people have all sorts of triggers.
    Are you working out? For my DH, regular exercise helps. The problem doesn’t go away completely but it’s better when he works out. On days he doesn’t work out it’s bad reflux day.
    Did your doctor check you for food allergies and celiac? Some people have underlying gluten allergies that hurt the stomach lining. Getting tested for food sensitivities is something that docs seem to be doing these days to help find trigger foods. Ask your doc about it.

Hope you get better soon!

3. SaiNiharika

Hi Thanks for reply,

I am using medicines from 2 months, but I found only little improvement. I asked doctor about this, you have to stop eating food which makes you burning sensation. But every day after eating curry rice am facing the sensation. How many tems i have to stop.only curd rice i am feeling better. even after drinking juice also i got sensation. Please tell me home remedies to get rid of these. I have to take care of 2 small kids.

4. SaiNiharika