stock market

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by jaanu_2721, Jan 23, 2008.

1. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

plz can anyone explain me about stock market etc? am unable to follow even after reading news papers and watching news?

2. minarthi

minarthi New IL'ite

Dear jaanu,

i am doing in stock market from apr,07 and i hv little experience and knowledge with that.and before explaining abt stock market can i know, are you interested to do in share market?

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

jaanu,

there is a discussion already going on in this thread...you are welcome to check it out and also voice out your questions so that all of us can learn together....

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/money-matters/841-investing-in-stock-discussions.html

Along with that you could check out this thread..it could be useful to you....
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/money-matters/16016-fundamental-analysis.html

Any thing else do post it in the stocks thread..there are lot of people who will help you ....

4. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

minarathi tthnx 4 ur reply . actually am really interested in that but no one is there to explain me abt that..plz reply me..

5. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Jaanu - stock market trading is very vast, volatile and sometimes complicated area. I am not sure what kind of answers you are looking for. I would take Shanthi's suggestion and read through the threads she has mentioned. You will get the required knowledge only by reading about it in magazines, newspapers and following the market. If you have specific questions about opening an account, etc,- my suggestion would be to start with a broker in your area - you can ask family or friends for suggestions on whom they use.

6. sandrass

sandrass New IL'ite

Me too interested to know about stock market