stock market and housewives

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by rin, Jun 9, 2007.

1. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi,,
    You are doing a wonderful service.Though house wife like us started doingtrading at homes...we need expert suggestions sometimes to guide our path.....we got a right person now..

Now my query :What are concepts or criteria we have to consider while we select a stock to invest?

Can you suggest few sectors which is safe to invest now?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Usha.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2007
  2. rin

rin New IL'ite

hi all....

trading directly from stock market does not required so much experiance knowledge infact ,if one wish to learn about it he or she first open an account of trading and demat in some good broking firm,remember choose a good online broking firm top five broking firm of india are INDIAINFOLINE LTD,Indiabulls,sharekhan ,icicidirect and religare...all give online trading facility by which yiu can trade directly from your home.
    you will also get as RELATIONSHIP MANAGER who will guide you from A to Z
    and will advice you about proper purchase and sell.
    for caution you can start with smal amount like 5 to 10k.

Regards
    Rin

Madhumurali likes this.
  3. rin

rin New IL'ite

hi all....

trading directly from stock market does not required so much experiance knowledge infact ,if one wish to learn about it he or she first open an account of trading and demat in some good broking firm,remember choose a good online broking firm top five broking firm of india are INDIAINFOLINE LTD,Indiabulls,sharekhan ,icicidirect and religare...all give online trading facility by which yiu can trade directly from your home.
    you will also get as RELATIONSHIP MANAGER who will guide you from A to Z
    and will advice you about proper purchase and sell.
    for caution you can start with smal amount like 5 to 10k.

Regards
    Rin

4. kuttimayil

kuttimayil New IL'ite

hi rin,

i'm uma. first of all, I wish you whole-heartedly for guiding the women across the globe for their better future, without expecting any benefits from them. In this world, nothing comes free.

In fact, my hubby was encouraging me to invest and try in stock market. But I didn't know where to start. After reading, this thread, I am gaining confidence of making something out of shares.

Surely, I shall make all the arrangements for trading online.

wish me good luck dear friends!:2thumbsup:

uma.

Madhumurali likes this.
  5. bhairavee

bhairavee New IL'ite

HI rina,

Iam Bhairavee from Pune , u too from Pune , so Puneri HI :)
    i actually was looking for sharemarket sites.... where i get all the knowledge abt Buying n selling of shares , but didn't succeded.

can u guide me to links where i get all the knowledge abt it , n can do sum business from home.

Thanx ,
    regards,
    bhairavee.

6. Aniyaa

Aniyaa New IL'ite

Few questions !

Hi Rin,

Nice to see that you have started a very good thread !!!!!

Congrats for starting this thread

I was not all that interested in stocks atleast a few months ago.... its just in the last few months that I really started getting interested in this.

Now I regularly browse all the stock sites as you mentioned.. but haven't yet invested in any..

I wanted to invest in Everonn IPO .. but they were tooo oversubscribed and really dint' have much money .

I would like to keep an eye on the IPO market .. and weigh the pros and cons of investing in each IPO .. Also I would like to have an idea of the retail subscribtion for each IPO on the last day of subscribtion.. so that I can invest on the last day keeping the oversubscribtion in mind !

I am not too confident of investing in the secondary market ... because i feel they are already too highly priced....

Please let me know if you have any suggestions about the upcoming IPOs and the secondary markt...

Also I have recently applied for a trading account.. but I dont' know how to access the trading account and apply online..

Can you please outline the steps of accessing a trading a/c.. and working with it.

Thanks
    Aniya

7. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

hi friends,
    my husband was always asking me to read finance newspapers etc but I was never interested.Now I dont know where to begin although I am a commerce graduate
    is there a site like MF investing for dummies where they teach from basics terms etc

:idontgetit:

8. rin

rin New IL'ite

hi frens

nice to hear much from u all about stock market.
    first thanks usha for ur motivation...i will surly try my best for you all
    the critaria for selecting a stocks to invest is first is fundamental
    like PE,PROFIT,RESERVE and its growth u need to visulaize its growth and how much fundamently strong that stock is.what is company planning from which sector it belong and what is company procpectus in future and many more.
    for example right now u can see telecommunication is the finest sector after IT so i suggest stock like Reliance Communication as first is belong to reliance
    group and sceond its is having tremindus growth and bright future and also very much fundamently strong etc.like u can choose stock to invest.

Thanks uma i wish you good luck go ahead.

Hi bhairvee nice to know u are from pune i told u in my last therad about some
    good online trading sites u can contact them they also provide online software
    for trading that you can download in your PC and start trading
    that software give current rate,recommendation for buying and selling and many more.u can contact to indiainfoline or sharekhan they are better.
    and aniya sorry i could not wrote erliar otherwise i could have been suggest you abt Evronn it was a good IPO but its require good invetsment atleast u sould have applied for 50k then only u could get some shares.
    its really good to begin with IPO as it have veru very less risk u can say no
    risk...u keep some amount of your invest ment for IPO and keep investing
    SIMPLEX was good one that has closed yesterday anyways invest in OMNITECH
    INFOSOULTION its going to come in few days.

and at last ARCH let me tell you u can learn about MF from sites like ICICI and
    mutulfundsindia.com

Good Luck to you all
    Go ahead Bye
    Rin

9. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

hi,
    thanx for prompt reply,..gud info..keep it coming:goodidea:
    nice to know there r some things in life which have no price but great value
    ur advice is one of them bye for now

I shall pester u with more questions very soon:tongue

10. rin

rin New IL'ite

hi frens....

Stock mkt is zooming where u all are????????
    Indian Stock market has crossed life HIGH but did u get the benifit of
    or did any of u contribute in rally????????
    give me opportunity to help you all yaar....

rin