1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sterilization A Must For The Mentally Challenged Girls

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Oct 18, 2007.

1. kanaka

kanaka Bronze IL'ite

True. We have vultures hovering aroud these innocent ones. I have heard cases of girls getting pregnant. What a cruel thing. Even animals have better sense. So we cannot say beastlt attitude.

Suppose by chance sombody is ready to marry that person the girl will be able to concieve. I Know there is only a very very remote chance or no chance at all. Still sterilisation cannot be a solution ethically. This is similat to argument for and against ethunasia. I think it is better to treat the pervert mind. It is the cause which needs to be addressed. I mean the culprit. kanaka

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear kanaka,
    how does animal have better sense...i can know when you are angry you just shoot what comes to mind, but think ma men are like animals and none can change that, at least if we sterilize the child would be saved, for any disease too the child has to be protected first..now a new machine has arrived from abroad they say in punjab to help locate the gender i am happy at the same time sad, though the ratio will go bad, the girls will at least not come to earth to suffer...sunkan

3. ShailRaghuvansh

ShailRaghuvansh Silver IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

It really is a very disturbing topic and I have often thought about it whenever I have come across such girls.

However crude it may sound, I agree 100% with you on this matter. Humanity is never ever going to become fully humane. We are going to have lots of human beasts around. So, this is very much needed.

Keep writing on such matters.

Shail

4. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear sundari,My heart is bleeding.what else can I say?Iam not even able to wite anything.As a grand mother now my thoughts are with my grand children God shuld always be with them.God should be present with all the small kids,particularly the mentally challenged and protect them.
    love
    mythili

5. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sunkan...
    HORRIFYING... thats the only words I have.. though I agree with your logic of sterilising so that we prevent pregnancy... what about the fact that they yet are vulnerable to being raped and exploited.. how to control that???
    JMO
    K