1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Step mom creating issues

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by shrutimanjunath, Aug 10, 2014.

1. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Hi ladies

i delivered my son 4.5 months ago. I dint have any help as I have step mom and she's been creating issues since she married my dad.

I had had few health issues so I called my parents n asked them to come. My step mom came to USA to help us.

She knows I haven't taken rest since post partum and she expects me to work all the time

she never prepares tea etc etc for us and when we prepare she drinks it happily.

today she had silly issues and recalled old memories of the past and started fighting.

Shes es not even picking my baby to care.
    im also feeling sick

sje took her bags and is trying to run out if the house.

What to do? I'm so pissed off

its hardly 25 days she's here and she isn't having anything food until we book ticket back to her India return.

2. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

Book her tickets.......I wonder what are you waiting for? She is of no help and is creating more stress.....you don't need that.

8 people like this.
  3. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

You could have arranged for a good nanny with the cash you have brought the female to USA. Do not waste a moment. Please send her back. Remember, never get her back to USA.

2 people like this.
  4. han412

han412 Gold IL'ite

During pregnancy and delivery we are emotionally and physically fragile at that time only be around people who really care for you. Sorry to say this OP but looking at the past you should have never invited her.

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Book the ticket as soon as possible. Not sure why did you bring this trouble to your house when you are already weak and need help. This is not the time to handle troubles and troubled people. Better, let them get out. Since she wants to go, you are safe from the blame.

Next time, look for helps only from people who wants to help. Perhaps a MIL is better than a step mom I guess.

1 person likes this.
  6. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

That's exactly what I was gonna say...However bad the MIL maybe towards her DIL, she will atleast have some affection for her grandchild, if not the DIL..as the baby will have the genetic makeup of her son...U cannot expect that from a stepmom..

7. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Ladies

thanks.

I knew for sure she was creating issues if I would get her during delivery.

So I dint get her that time.

Now I fell sick and also we are shifting our home I needed some help so got her.

What she does whole day: wait n watch if I'm doing some work. She sits n rests whole day.

Prepares no breakfast. Even when she fasts she is eating some banana whole day n cooks no food for herself orfor us.

Somehow she stayed back.

Just one week when she came she did everything later she was like what's wrong with u. Why don't u get up n do.

First one one week she was telling don't eat bread and eat suji kheer.

Now she's telling why don't u adjust like your hubby who eats bread.

Im im going to inform this to my parents in law

another thing. My hubby washes the dishes in the night. I'm tired whole day with work

she watches the scene and rests on the recliner

she can't do two things at a time like watching baby n cooking

If I tell her one task to do. She will ask me to do two things in it

such a guest!!!

8. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

You should not have called her to your place in the first place.

She is anyway not compelled to help you or cook for you, though I agree she should not have agreed to come to your place on this pretext.

Now just book tickets for her return, and try looking for help from your in laws, or even better some professional help.