1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Steffi is gorgeous

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by tuffyshri, Oct 4, 2010.

1. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

This happened when I was in US. I was in my 4th month pregnancy. So went for hospital check up. Since that was the first time, my husband also accompanied me inspite of his busy schedule. (yeah, he never was able to make it in subsequent visits, until the delivery :( ). After filling more and more colorful forms we were waiting for our turn to be called. The nurse came out and tried calling my name. No, she distorted it, put in her mouth and simply bit into pieces and puked out :). We had to again wait inside a room. My husband was happily flirting around and commenting in tamil, without any hesitation. all of a sudden a small girl entered. She was looking like to be around 20 or 22 years old. Was resembling Steffi Graf, wearing a small frock with polka dots. We were astonished when she introduced herself as Dr. Stacey Weiss and started checking me up. My husband was simply admiring her. ahem, ahem. After several frowns from me, he adjusted himself ;)

Then the subsequent week he had severe back pain and so went to the same hospital. I also was feeling bored at home, so accompanied him. He was all happy inspite of his severe pain. When I asked him the reason he responded 'see that steffi like gorgeous girl attended you right, so I may also get someone like Seles, what say???' oops.. I was literally pinching me so much that he shouted. I immediately cursed him 'Get lost... you will not get Seles but only some guy looking like Agassi so that I can look at him'. now he was starring at me. His turn came and immediately he told me 'chi, you stay here itself. My Image will get spoiled if you come with me'. So I waited in the reception. After some time he came out with a long face. I thought it was definitely a male doctor who had attended him. When I enquired him he responded - 'hmm.. It would have been better if it was Agassi.. but alas!!! all I had was someone as aged as Navratilova' (okie... no offences meant please.. we were then just married couples!)

I was laughing so loud that everyone around us were starring at us. And the best part of this incident was his further update - 'not just that, she put an injection for me. that too not in my arms...' I was literally rolling on the floor.

2. Gaur78

Gaur78 Gold IL'ite

Hello Tuffyshri,

Loved it. Even I couldn't control my laughter. Happy couples makes every moment happier. Congrats !

With Luv,
    Gaur

3. jyothigandham

jyothigandham New IL'ite

hehheheee...cute story...

4. madhoo78

madhoo78 Bronze IL'ite

Had a good laugh:rotfl

5. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

he....he...he!! had a hearty laugh. cute!!

Akila

6. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

:rotfl:rotflSorry...but could not control laughing :biglaugh

7. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

thank you everybody! :) I am glad that I could make some merry moments for you