Steel water bottles

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by motherof1, May 4, 2010.

1. motherof1

motherof1 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Any idea where I can get stainless steel water bottles(not flasks) in Chennai. I remember using them when I was young. Nowadays, it is not as commonly available.
    Though I do find the sports bottle variety which is quite heavy, the simple variety is not to be seen. I saw some in Parambikulam Wildlife sanctuary(Apparently they got them custom-made from some company in Coimbatore). Any help will be appreciated.

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

No sweat there!
    You can find steel water bottles, brand name Atlasware, in Rathna , Saravana, Kanchi Plaza or any of those shops in T.Nagar. They are costly and come in various capacities and colours too!

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  3. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

I go with Janani :thumbsup..Itz very common and easily available in rathna stores, ponny stores, saravana stores and similar shops..As she said they come in bright colors though made of stainless steell..With which i mistook them to be flasks :bonk

4. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Got one such steel water bottle with an atractive outer cover from Star bazaar.

Brand is Nirlon - 750 ml - costed 150/- Rs

5. motherof1

motherof1 New IL'ite

Thanks everyone. Got a nice fully steel plain, no-fuss water bottle from Rathna stores for Rs.239. There were others with plastic on the inside of the lid which were less expensive, but I liked this.