1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Staying On Track And Making Progress

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by sankara1, Apr 16, 2021.

1. sankara1

sankara1 Silver IL'ite

I want to follow up on something I said a few days ago! It was about plateaus and working toward your goals.

It has to do with MEASURING your progress. Keeping track is a MUST!

That way you have actual data that shows how you’re doing and if you’re getting closer to your goals.

Track how you feel. It’s simple. On your calendar, even, you can write a number between 0 and 10 (amazing) and track that.

Also you can track an item, like protein and give yourself a checkmark (in a coloured pen if you want) if you have your palm sized amount of protein at each meal in a day. (2/3 isn’t bad either )

✅When it comes to fitness goals, here are a few ways I track my results: how I feel, how my clothes feel, my mood, did I get in my workouts this week, did I mostly eat healthy this week?

Not only do you get a bigger picture by using more than one method, but if one area stalls out a little (which is inevitable from time-to-time), you can still see progress in other ways.

❓How do you measure your progress?