Starting with Ayurvedic medicines

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Feb 15, 2015.

1. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Hi TTC ladies,

I have posted my case earlier in other thread, but if some are aware, I have taken a break from all treatments after going through 2 IUIs. Now to start the treatment again, I need to take break from work as my parents and relatives don't agree that I should take any treatment from Bangalore now, they want me to come back to native place. And my job doesn't permit me to leave now, my boss wants me to stay at least for 2-3 months. So now, no IUI, no clomid, no injections for 2-3 months :banana. As an alternative approach, I am starting with ayurvedic medicines :roll:. I thought of taking a chance. Today I had been to government ayurvedic hospital, they have given some medicines and told me to relax.

Is there anyone, who has taken the same root. Can you share your experiences, Please? I don't know if I have taken the right decision but have heard a lot about ayurveda, so started it. Will keep you ladies updated if I get some results. Wish me luck:2thumbsup: and keep me in your prayers.

2. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

So many views and not a single reply.nobody has nothing to say?

3. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

Hi msms,

I'm at present taking homeopathy

I had once planned to start Ayurdevic medicines and went to Kerala Vaidya Shala- there they asked to take some ghee - i discontinued the same month could not continue to take

From what i know is when Ayurvedic medicines you should take in same time everyday- like morning if you are taking at 8 AM , you should take it same time everyday- since i'm working i was able to continue due to these reasons as in the evening i need to reach home - take the medicine then take dinner and by that time i would be toooo tired :hide:

I took some kashayam for two months(could not recall the names, will try to find) when i had ovarian cycts and it went fine- during next scan the cysts were not there

Also i believe you will be restricted to eat certain foods when taking Ayurvedic medicines

This is all the info i have, hope this helps

My suggestion is you can try for 2-3 months and then decide

4. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Thanks Ramya! My doctor also gave me that ghee, which is very difficult to have:eek:mg:. But to me, she has not suggested any time or diet restriction. Simply she told to take those medicines. You mentioned, that when you took those medicines, your cyst went away:cool2:. Isn't that great? I will try for 2-3 months as you suggested, then lets see. :thankyou2:

5. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

Hi msms,

I think u need to mix that ghee with hot water n hv, it tastes like.....omg I can understand
    if I remember one of kashayam was called sukumaram....
    all the very best n keep us posted on the progress