1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Starting life with a startling “thankyou”!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Chitvish, Mar 17, 2011.

1. rayhaan

rayhaan Bronze IL'ite

Chitra aunty,

It was nice to read and i enjoyed this write up...

I loved the lines"He is a man of very (very) few words"and "I tell myself “this is me – that is he”!!

When i was newly married ( 3 years back), me being very very talkative found it too hard with my hubby as he speaks very less... And it took some time ( may be more) to understand that “this is me – that is he”!!..

And i'm enjoying my life with him...

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kerman,
    I think it is ingrained in sme people like Vish & you, to mention these two terms "under the drop of a hat"!!.
    I am polite definitely, but no formality! I say thanks &sorry, more spontaneously than mere formality or out of habit!!
    Nice to see you here, Kerman :)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  3. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Chithumma,
    Lovely thread. Its so sweet of you for sharing such tender moments with all of us and loved the naughty touch in your writing. I :bowdown maama for his amazing politeness. Indeed there is a lesson to be learned from your 51 years of happy marriage by us all!! loved your description of morning coffee!!
    I believe for some instances the actions speak more than words and for others a mere sorry or thanks suffices too!
    Share more of your wisdom with us to lead 50+ years of married life!! :thumbsup
    Anbudan
    Aparna

4. Chitvish

Anbulla Apar,
    You are asking for trouble voluntarily - I may write a few more, if I possibly can!
    A friend was commenting - you are no more important to us, only Vish is, with his personification of politeness!!
    I think the words are coming true!!:)

5. Chitvish

Thank God, I almost missed your post!!
    I think it is foolish to even dream of changing our basic nature!! Then we will feel like acting.:hide:
    Once you see unity in diversity, all is well!!