1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

starting a beauty parlour

Discussion in 'Indians in Qatar' started by julieramesh, Apr 23, 2010.

1. julieramesh

julieramesh Silver IL'ite

can qatar ilites suggest me on the following... is it possible to start a beauty parlour in qatar.. i hav a plan of starting a small unit in my home itself in a small room..is it possible.. i discuss this with my DH.. i completed the university course and had the certificate.. and also i practiced in my aunts parlour.. i had a small unit in my home(india)doing it for my frnds and neighbours... i think there are less parlours in qatar using indian herbal products.. and for moderate cost.. i want to knw all ur suggestions pls..

2. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

I am not fully aware of this but as of i know to start anything you need a sponsor & i think you need some license also..........its not easy to start a bussiness here alike India.........please check with a good PRO or any lawyer..........but pl dont start it without proper legal formalities & there is a heavy fine if caught by police

3. julieramesh

my DH also said like this priya.. but i'm not thinking of starting a parlour like shop with name and all.. i want to know any pblm wil cum if i run in small budget like doing it for only neighbours and frnds without nameboard or shop so and so..

4. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

no issues in that case but make sure you dont spread it to everyone and also let it be for the sake of not forgetting what you learnt.............:thumbsup

5. julieramesh

u r saying right priya.. i'll make use of my learnings

6. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

good yar..............:thumbsup