start a daycare and play group

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Hyderabad' started by srilaxminivas, Mar 10, 2011.

1. srilaxminivas

srilaxminivas New IL'ite

hello ladies,

I am planning to start a daycare and playgroup in nizampet, hyderabad. I have almost finalized the place but need suggestions and advice from the people who are in this field. I need suggestions in how to advertise (i have some ideas anyway), what infrastructure needed, where to buy, which series of books to follow, etc. and how to decorate the area (i mean painting, wall hangings, interior decoration, etc). My budget is below 2L. I appreciate for the help in advance. waiting eagerly for the replies. also, i want to start up with a summer camp first. details on how to start a summer camp will also be appreciated. thanks in advance.

2. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

Good to know you are planning to start a Play group in Nizampet. May I know the address please!!

For advertising you can put the banners near nearby schools - Liliput, bachpn, smartkids etc..

if possible take permission of pre-school heads and distribute pamphlets to all the parents.. by keeping the pamphlet in kids diary.

Try to put your advertisements infront of beauty parlor, as most working and non working women visit that place..

Interiors

Make it very attractive, if you can get TOM and Jerry, Dora and other cartoon characters painted that will be nice.
    Slide is a must, kids enjoy playing in that, and more kids can play in the same slide by coming in queue which they love
    Keep good brand cycles and such toys, because I have seen in most of the Playhouse it gets out of shape within a year..

hope this helps
    ALL THE BEST...

3. samraa

samraa Bronze IL'ite

hello srilakshmi,all the best for your suceess!! first get the pamphlets ready and ask your paper boy to door deliver in your neighbourhood, on weekends along with the news papers.also request your local kirana store keeper and tailor etc,if you can put up an advertising of your daycare on their shop walls for a couple of weeks.then get some excellent paintings done in different themes like barbie fog girls and something else for boys.and don't forget to match your furniture with the theme.get different charts,lots of indoor games.and have lots of helpers.[depending on the number of kids.]