1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Starry roof inside the house!

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by Varloo, Dec 26, 2007.

1. santha248

santha248 New IL'ite

HI
    yes i have seen the starry roof inside the house in my sister's house in Bombay(Mumbai)
    i went to her house during my stay in India say around late August2007 and stayed with my sister at her house and her husband painted the roof like this and he proudly showing me the starry roof to me at night.Indeed it is a beautiful scene for me.

The stars glitters and when the time passes you cannot count the stars appear on the roof.
    I am also interested if can get the stuff and decorate my house in Kuala Lumpur.Do not know where to get that in Kuala Lumpur.
    thanks and with warm regards
    santha:wave

2. sathyasai

sathyasai New IL'ite

Great info Its nice Can anyone tell me where it is sold in hyderabad. I can tell to my sisters family. Thanks

3. vkrithika1

vkrithika1 Gold IL'ite

hi all,

Even i have it on my bedroom roof. When it is perfect dark, it looks wonderful.i bought it from chennai for 30 rs.i and my dd love to sleep seeing stars,moon,planets,satellites,planes,jets and rockets.

In bangalore they sell it for 100 rs.

Dear sathya, try in bazaar roads and also malls like Big bazaar.

4. plvasan

plvasan New IL'ite

hi i am plvasan from singapore.please i want to buy the sticker for my house can you advice where to buy and prices.starry sticker

5. umasridharan

umasridharan Senior IL'ite

Hi Vasan
    These stickers available all over Chennai in shops. I f u went to Parrys corner or T.Nagar u will get lot of varities. Price starts from Rs.25 and goes up to 100 depends upon the variety.
    Uma

6. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

Hi,

We have this at my inlaws place at chennai.But it is the not the kind of sticker.Some one painted at my inlaws place.I am not sure about the cost.But if stickers work that is a news to me.Let me know how tht works.

But is is good after the lights are switched off,you get a good night sleep by looking into those and relieves of all tension.