1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Star Plus : Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Discussion in 'TV' started by Monsi, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

This is the ONE and ONLY show I am hooked to these days... The Hero (Arnav Singh Raizada Aka Barun Sobti) is a treat to watch :thumbsup I am in LOVE with him .. hmm .. my hubby knows about him.. and I have a Pati Patni aur "WOH" situation at home :rotfl
    Story is loosely inspired by "Pride and Prejudice" and set in Indian Context... The chemistry between the Lead actors is AWESOME ...
    OOOOHH.. said alot... :bonk
    let me know if any of you too watch this ..

3 people like this.

2. LoukyaDevi

LoukyaDevi Silver IL'ite

Hey, I love this show too. It is always good to watch stories which have a love-hate relationship which keeps the viewers guessing the feelings that the leads potray. I too like Barun's acting. I saw him potraying entirely two different characters. In BHPK, he looked very happy-go-lucky kinda guy. Now in IPKKND, as a serious business tycoon. I love the way he brings ASR's soft side.

Sanaya is too good for the character as Khushi.

1 person likes this.
  3. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

You are so right..! Love-Hate relationship keeps the viewers always intrigued and GLUED to the story... Barun is an amazing actor.. and *HAWT* [;)] He hasnt got many dialogs there.. but his eyes and expressions say it all...
    So you know how much I am in LOVE with him and the situation in my house .. [:p]
    Liked Sanaya from her MJHT days.. and both the actors are portraying totally opposite characters from what they had done before... And their chemistry is like a house on fire ...

1 person likes this.
  4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

hey at the moment even i am hooked to this show,it is far far better than sathiya must say :thumbsup

love ASR and his nose always flaring up at Khushi :rotfl

aur hamari Khushi Kumari Gupta is always flaring up at the laad governor :biglaugh

love evn Payal and Buaji(hai re nanda kishore) and mami always has me in splits(hello hi bye bye) this character is really hillarious :rotfl

Anjali is a real beauty of the show, and how can we forget laxmi(nani's goat) and also LA aka Lavanya
    :eek:mg: this is definitely one show that all ladies wud love to watch, it's a hillarious romatic sweet love story,and am in it for it :hiya

2 people like this.
  5. LoukyaDevi

LoukyaDevi Silver IL'ite

Yes Monsi....that is what even i liked in Barun. Such expressionfull eyes!! Hey i dint understand what they are trying to show abt Lavanya's and ASR's relationship. ASR doesnot want to marry her or love her....so what does he want to do with her.....,simply enjoy and leave her...O.M.G!!

6. LoukyaDevi

LoukyaDevi Silver IL'ite

hey sweety17, nice to see u here!! Even I am bored with Sathiya. Yes....Mami and buaji are just too good.

Nice dialogues "hai re nandakishore" and "hello hi bye bye". Both add a comic relief to the script. I just couldn't stop laughing in the scene where they showed Buaji dozing off and uttering "Nandakisore" in her sleep. Cho Chweeeeeet!!

7. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

LoukyaDevi,

it is true that ASR doesnt love LA or has no intention of marrying her, he's just being with her for the sake of nani,coz he and nani had a huge showdown reg his marriage.he and nani are always at loggerheads.If am not wrong ASR always has to do the opposite of wat nani says, so he's decided to bring La into his house coz nani is saying no to her. Nani and mami both dont like Khushi anyways so again ASR will go to Khushi and now with khushi's entry it will be fun to watch ASR submitting his ego for khushi :rotfl

8. LoukyaDevi

LoukyaDevi Silver IL'ite

haha well said....wonder what painfull past ASR has which made him to be o arrogant!!....

I just loved his expression when Khushi said that she is moving to Lucknow forever as if "what the --------"

9. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Yesterday's epi just rocked !!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    This sis-bro duo have stolen my heart ... Anjali is a true sis .. she knows her bro in and out...
    And Arnav looked ABSOLUTE eye candy... he is so HAWT [​IMG]... and yesterday he smiled when he said "Di u r unbelievable".. awww I died there [​IMG]
    Arnav Babu is in complete denial... He knows he is feeling something for Khushi and fears that it can be love... [​IMG]
    I felt bad for La too ..[​IMG]

and ya... the ONE GOLDEN QUESTION...
    WHY CANT PAYAL FIND A JOB... WHY ONLY KHUSHI...!!!!!!!!!!

10. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

yup evn am feeling bad for La;ASR only wants live-in relationship with her and nani is torchering her and saying loud tht she doesnt like la in anyway.... :-(

Anjali is so sweet,kash uska pati bhi utna hi sweet the,arre ye Shyam to saap nikla yaar :oops: