1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Star Couples in News!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Kavta, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Surya announces baby's name

Surya told reporters this morning that Jyotika and her child are doing well and will go to her mother's house after 3 months.

Sivakumar had already announced that his grand daughter was born under Punarpoosam star and a name starting with D would be apt. Surya told reporters, "You must all be eager to know the name of the child. We have named her Diya."
    [​IMG]
    Sivakumar is planning on doing a grand pooja for his family deity in his native place.

He can now play with his grand child and pass time happily
    [​IMG]source:cinesouth

Last edited: Nov 18, 2007

2. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

fabulous party hosted by ajith and shalini

<table width="400" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" width="100%" height="10">
    </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" width="100%">It was a fabulous party earlier this week at the Adyar Park Sheraton, Chennai only because the hosts were Actor Ajith and Shalini.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
  3. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Party hosted by ajith and Shalini.

Ajith and Shalini at the press-meet after the success of Varalaru
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]at jyothika's wedding

[​IMG] [​IMG]Thirupathi Movie Pooja

[​IMG]At Vineeth's Wedding

[​IMG] at press meet after success of Paramsivan [​IMG]

[​IMG] at Thirupathi audio launch function

[​IMG]

Ajith and Shalini at the celebration of Thirupathi'z success and Ajith'z birthday function

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] 'Billa' Movie Launch

source: galata,cinesouth,indiaglitz,tamilstar,behindwoods.

4. diwali

diwali Senior IL'ite

hi Kavta,

nice pictures. i like Ajit&Shalini pictures!

Thx

Sri

5. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Ajith is my fav star..they make nice pair.enjoyed cing the photos again..i have them all..

6. raginiprakash

raginiprakash Senior IL'ite

Nice Pics!!! Keep up the good work!

Ragini.

7. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kavitha,
    Thanks for sharing these pictures.

~Punitha

8. rekhas

rekhas Senior IL'ite

Thx for the pics.

9. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

source:indiatimes,timesofindia,rediffnews
    Jyotika bids adieu to films

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=165 align=left border=0><TD class=f12 width=150>[​IMG]

<TD width=15><TD bgColor=#dcdcdc height=1>surya and jyothika<TD height=10><TD class=f12 height=20><TD class=ft11 height=20><TD height=10><TD bgColor=#dcdcdc height=1><TD height=10><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TD vAlign=top><SCRIPT src="/uim/include/movies_top.htm" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://www.rediff.com/uim/include/flash.htm" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=150 border=0><TD width=150><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=150 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TD width=150><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=150 align=center bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD width=150><TD height=5><TD bgColor=#dcdcdc height=1><TD height=5><TD class=f12><TD height=5><TD bgColor=#dcdcdc height=1><TD height=5><TD class=f12><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=150 border=0><TD class=f12 width=150><TD height=10><TD bgColor=#dcdcdc height=1><TD height=10><!-- wml_version_starts -->Surya and Jyothika made their first public appearance a day after their wedding to a rather hostile press. There was pandemonium at the venue when the couple, along with Surya's father, yesteryear actor Sivakumar, arrived to meet the media. The reason for the hostility: only a selected few media persons had been invited to the much awaited Surya-Jyothika wedding.
    Sivakumar explained the reason -- he said they had to change the venue from a large hall in the city to a five star hotel when they learnt that busloads of Surya's fans from Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh -- more than 50,000 of them -- were likely to descend on the city to attend the wedding.
    The family also started getting frequent calls from a crazy Surya fan from Malaysia, asking them to cancel the wedding and the reception. Two months ago, the same fan had made hoax calls to the police claiming Surya's house was a hideout for terrorists.
    "It was only due to security reasons that we decided to have the wedding at a smaller and safer place," Sivakumar said.
    Then, Surya took over and announced his bride would not continue to act in films as they wanted to start a family soon. Surya also said he preferred staying with his family to living separately. A new room was being added to his father's house for the newly married couple.
    [​IMG]</IMG>Surya and Jyotika went to Europe for their honeymoon.
    Jyothika thanked the media for their 'excellent coverage' of the wedding and confirmed what her husband had said.
    "I have worked hard for 10 years. Now, I want to start a family and devote more time to my personal life," she said. "I am happy I got married into a good family like Surya's."
    Jyothika has been acknowledged as a talented artiste and the Tamil film industry will definitely miss her presence. The feeling of loss was similar when Shalini, another extremely talented actress, bid goodbye to films after her marriage a few years ago.

10. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Amongst the stars whose pictures are posted here I can recognise only jyotika...

But I'm finding this guy Ajit very good looking with his beard and moustache...

~Abha