Star amongst stars as mentioned by Kamla in Finest Forum(Bhavna) is completing one yr

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by iyerviji, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Re: Star amongst stars as mentioned by Kamla in Finest Forum(Bhavna) is completing on

Woah!!!
    Somebody forgot me :evil:

4 people like this.
  2. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Star amongst stars as mentioned by Kamla in Finest Forum(Bhavna) is completing on

My dear Viji.....Viji....Viji,

How much you care for everyone here......!!!!!!

You never miss a chance to uplift every one's spirit here by your affectionate gesture.At the moment I am short of breath and short of words as well.

I have been trying to respond to your beautiful loving words several times since morning.Hence my store commitments did not let me rush here that soon.And I am short of breath trying to sneak in here few times.

I am short of words by your love and friendship.

Your cake and flowers are as pretty as your heart.

Cheeniya sir,

could I take the liberty to steal some of your words ? Who would better describe than you about our dear Viji?

Cheeniya Sir,

I apologize for not waiting until you permit me to borrow your words.

Dear Viji, I cannot thank you enough for making me feel at home.May our bond stays forever.

Love,
    Bhavna

4 people like this.
  3. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Quebec,

Whenever you make a cheerfull entry with your musical words in any of the threads it seems like a big party.

I could already sniffing the delicious cake and enjoying soothing soft music by your thrilling choice of words.

The fun part is I do not have to dress up for the party hence I could relish the every bit of fun sitting in my couch.....!!!!

I am absolutely loving this kind of party and looking forward to having fun in many more celebrations.

Thank you for making me feel special in our unique community.

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Bhavna dear hugs to you for your sweet message and making my day. With you message you have made me feel in Cloud 9

1 person likes this.
  5. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Satchi,

Wow....This party is getting jubilant by the entry of one star after another....with big cheerful words and beautiful smile.....

Awww....thank you Satchi...I am getting overwhelmed now...

Love,
    Bhavna

6. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Anita,

Your sweet words causing me not type A or Type B Diabetes but Type Indusladies Diabetes which is highly recommended by my physician and he is happy with me being a good patient obeying all his instruction required for my health.

Please do not forget we have long way to go together with our business agenda......"Tips from Senior Grand mom....".....Oops.....cannot promote here.....????!!!!!

Thank you for your lovely wishes....

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  7. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Cheeniya Sir,

Your magnificent presence made this party spectacular.

No wonder everyone looks up to you as a mentor in Indusladies. I would like to preserve this splendid proposition for my forthcoming journey in this community.

I could not thank you enough for your good wishes and compliments.

Love,
    Bhavna

8. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Dinny,

Your user name is as sweet as you.

Is it the reason your words come as flow of enduring adoration?

what a selection.....a cake with stars.....!!!!

Thank you very much for your love and friendship which makes me feel at home.......

P.S .....Though your profile picture scares me sometimes.......!!! Just kidding......I hope I am not using this as irrational privilege...!!!

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  9. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Kamla...........

Oh my God....Now a royal entry of a doting Grand mom....!!!

I am proud to having you as my partner in our Grand mom community.Looking forward to staying together in this journey for ever.

Viji picked up your precious words from FP forum and created a thread for me.I could not expect more from this family of Indusladies.

Thank you very much for your grand presence with delicious cake.

P.S....Certainly you are lot prettier and younger than the lady in the picture

Love,
    Bhavna

10. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Anita and Dinny,

I have been sniffing these delicious cakes since morning hence waiting for you guys to join me fondly.

Seriously, I was tempted to taste it several times but sugary taste from your words made me content dearly.

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.