1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Srirangam vakya Panchangam

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by ssubhasr, Jun 28, 2010.

1. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Hi

Does anyone know from where I can download "Srirangam Vakya Pancangam" for 2010 ?

2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

y dont u check it out in your city's hindu temple. they usually have the panchangam.

3. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

But my FIL want only Srirangam vakya Panchangam...we follow that only even in US

4. Ranchu

It doesnt make sense searching for Srirangam panchangam in US. if he wants you to follow that ,then ask him to courier this to you or scan and email to you.

I dont think its going to be available here. All temples here have their own calendar with Nakshathram / sunset / sunrise based on US time zones. Even the Raagukaalam duration is never 1.5 hrs here.

5. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Ranchu
    First thanks for the advise....secondly, he is not forcing me follow anything...it is for him. i feel probably my FIL is asking for that particular panchangam, for some reason....moreover he is a very old person and i want to give respect to his feelings and believes and didn't want to disappoint him for any reason. If he wants to follow that panchangam, which will give him a satisfaction, then i'll definitely ask someone to courier to US....

6. Ranchu

hi subha ,

I found this website and they have the panchangam you are asking for. i think its in English as a pdf.

see if this helps :

Sri Ramanuja Mission