1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Srinidhi's sweet nothings

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sudhakrishna, Oct 26, 2010.

1. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

Hai everyone, i am really enjoying my days with srinidhi.Now a days she started to speak in sentences. The way she pronounce few words and the efforts she makes to tell a new word and if she tells correctly and if we praise her the shyness she shows oh.. God it is really gift to watch her.Daily she does new things but i cannot write all though my mind wants to,i write few things.
    She likes corn very much.She eat almost one corn fully.She can't wait till it cooks.Very hot she will take.As she is not chewing properly i have restricted her in take.Last sunday we cooked corn for her only little i gave. She enjoyed her part and asked for her brother. I gave in a small cup and followed her.Her brother was upstairs. She called "paiya paiya corn for you", he said "i dont want" she said okay and started to eat that.When i stared at her she said "Paiya paiyathu",it belongs to her brother so she is eating. We enjoyed her presence of mind.
    Another day my son was writing home work.
    Srini was writing in another note book.Shriraam made simple mistake.I told him that "srini itself will write this correctly" after some time she came to her brother and showed her scribbled work "paiya paiya ippadi ezhudhanum"(brother you have to write like this)i could not control my laughter.

2. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

hahaha...so sweet of your kid...I could imagine your son's reaction in the second instance...Thanks for sharing :)

3. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

Thankyou ishwarya for your reply. Now a days we are kidding him with that. He felt very much shy as well as enjoyed with her sister's act