Sri Sadaiudaiyar Temple

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by paanzaa, Nov 23, 2008.

1. loveleen001

loveleen001 Senior IL'ite

After a long time (2yrs) I went to my dad's family temple at Kallidaikurichi. I was looking forward to the visit for quite some time. The green fields, the temple, the mountain in the background, the sunshine and being the only people in the temple at that time for a private prayer session (pooja) are all the things that I looked forward to. Among these a quiet, peaceful prayer is the most important one. Nature and other stuff can wait as far as I am concerned.

2. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

As we were transiting Kallidai, en route to Bhanatheertham, I had a flash to go to the temple-My wife prompted me to go there... Then hesitatingly looking into the time we had to go to the temple..already past 1230, the time for the temple to be closed-I rushed all the way and Kumar,the priest opened up the door for me-I cannot say the feelings-Just a shiver went into me prostating before the Sastha-as I write, my whole body shakes..

I was given sumptous Panchamirdham and The vibuthi...You cannot say when He wants you-when He wants you to come-you will be there!

My protector!

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  3. sreepradha

sreepradha New IL'ite

Hi,

I would like to know the postal address of this temple to send over an amount as offering to the deity. Can you please help me with that?

4. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

CONTACT DETAILS:

MR.K.NARAYANAN (trustee),
    NO.29,S.P.SANNADI STREET,
    VEERAVANALLUR P.O 627 426.
    PHONE:(04634)-287337.

MR.P.S.EASWARAN,
    NO.80,SATHYAMOORTHY STREET,
    TIRUNELVELI-627 006.
    PHONE:(0462)-2334803.
    E-MAIL:easwaranps@yahoo.co.in

MR.KASI VISVANATHAN
    NO.114,AMMAN SANATHI STREET,
    TIRUNELVELI-627 006.
    PHONE:(0462)-2322996.
    E-MAIL:rasigomathi@sancharnet.in

mail@swamisadaiudayar.org

swamisad@swamisadaiudayar.org

5. loveleen001

loveleen001 Senior IL'ite

After a long time (2yrs) I went to my dad's family temple at Kallidaikurichi. I was looking forward to the visit for quite some time. The green fields, the temple, the mountain in the background, the sunshine and being the only people in the temple at that time for a private prayer session (pooja) are all the things that I looked forward to. Among these a quiet, peaceful prayer is the most important one. Nature and other stuff can wait as far as I am concerned.

Can you share your experience about it?

6. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

There is more than one time, you can talk about this temple..He is a talking GOD with HIS MOTHER in attendance!. The last visit was in May...you can read that in this thread itself..If you believe in Miracles, then this place is one. But ladies aren't allowed.

7. YagyaNarayanan

YagyaNarayanan New IL'ite

My Grand father and my Grand Mother are from KizhAmbur and i visited the village last year. Mr Kumar did the pooja for Sadaiudaiyar and other deities.
    I had a dream to visit the temple when i was in US.

The marriage hall was too good except for the mosquitoes -

I live in Dallas, Tx

Looks like the village had a glorious past as I could see the photos of many kept Hinduisam alive.

Please share your experiences - with respect to Sadaiudaiyar...

8. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

This happened in one of my earlier visits- My brother-in-law was getting married and we were there to keep the invitation in the puja. It so happened that the idlys we had taken for breakfast in the morning from Madurai and that were eaten nearby Tenkasi, didnot appease my brother-in-law's hunger. He felt uneasy at the temple and I told him if we would finish the puja and then got to Ambasamudram, then eating would be the next main thing.

The puja got over..An elderly gentleman in the small croed we had, stood up and said the food was available and all had to eat and go. It was a lunch I would not forget!

If you believe in Miracles..They happen!

9. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Do keep the Vibuthi and that is a protection for all those who are connected to the temple. Sri Chinna Madan, you can see the picture- is a powerful guardian and answers your call wherever. Just believe.

10. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi friends even our kuladeivam is Sadaiudayar. When i saw the name in this thread i was really really happy because i thought nobody would have known about this God. But my father used to tell me that during the season time (He usually goes once in a year during jan) more that 4000 - 5000 people used to come there. Since im a lady i cannot go there and iam even upset about it.

They even say that we dont need to tonsure the baby hair. (No mottai for any babies in the family since he is with sadaiyudayar. I never knew that He was so powerful:bonkeven having him as our family deity.Thanks for the information.