Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Vipula

Vipula New IL'ite

Sairam Garu,
    Thanks for starting the useful thread.

I have a question. Last time i started "9 thursdays Sai pooja" and it was stopped on the 2nd day coz one of our relatives passed away.
    That time i was so depressed. i stopped Gurucharitra parayana also. Will it cause problems to me and my facmilty?

Tomorrow i want to start sai pooja and raghavendra sawamy pooja. Can i place 2 god fotos on the same tble and do the pooja. Reason i am asking this question is, i can do pradakshina to both gods. Can i do this? I need to place ONLY raghavedra swamy alone. I would like to do "3 Days Pooja" for Raghavedra swamy. nad 9 Thursdays pooja for Saibaba.

Please advice sir.

I am not allowed to dry the cloths in my bolocny (Apt rules). Can i dry them in the bathroom?

2. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Sairam Ji,

My family and I are going through some tough time and I have started to pray to Guru Raghavendra since March of this year when one of our family astrologers said that I need Guru's blessings to get through this tough time. Since then I have been an ardent devotee of Rayaru. Today I was praying a lot to Rayaru and asking him to give an answer to my problem. I don't know how, but immediately I was tempted to go to Indusladies to find out if there are any special poojas I can do for Rayaru and came across this page - I feel that Rayaru wanted me to do this so he directed me to this page. I am really thankful for these instructions and really appreciate the efforts you have put into this. I live in the US and also working. I am planning to do the Pooja in the third week of September when I have Friday off(so I can do the 3 day pooja continuously on Friday, Saturday & Sunday). I am not really sure if I should wait that long or if it's better to do it ASAP. I think I will have more questions once I go through every item you have mentioned(since it's hard to get some stuff like kolam/rangoli that you have mentioned). I request you to please guide me through this Pooja.

Thank You

3. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Hi Vipula Sister,

No need to worry if your pooja or Gurucharitra parayan is stopped due to any strong valid reasons as Guru 'Sai baba' is merciful and He knows everything happening around you as He is watching all your activities from His Samadhi. Hence it won't cause any problems to you or to your family members and hence no worries.

Great to hear that you start doing Sai Pooja and Raghavendra Swami Pooja at the same time and it is a wonderful decision made by you and both the Gurus would be really pleased to bless you by doing this.

Remember to Have Full faith in both the Gurus and you can very well do the following things as per you wish.

• You can very well place 2 Guru photos on the same table and do pooja.

• You can pradakshanam to both the Gurus

NOTE: You can choose any place to dry the clothes as long as the place is clean and neat. No worries.

Remember there is no partiality between these two Gurus. Both are same and you will soon realise this fact once you finish doing the poojas. Whatever you do, I kindly request you to do with Pure devotion and Full confidence and be patient to get the fruits of your pooja. Don't expect the result soon after the pooja completion and leave everything to the Gurus' feet and He knows when and how to solve all your problems and bless you.

All the best.

Jai Sairam Jai Sairam Jai Sairam

4. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Hello Sister Seema,

Firstly I want to share with you one thing. 2010 August 25th 26th and 27th are the very important days for Guru Sri Raghavendra since these days are celebrated as 'Aradhana days (Samathi day) all over the world. If possible, do pray to Rayaru in these days and get His blessings.

It is up to you to decide when to start doing the pooja. Choose the days so that you are free to do pooja without any disturabance and office tensions. You are always welcome to ask any sort of queries relating to this pooja and I am ready to help you whatever I can.

Remember I am just an instrument and it is He (Raghavendra swami) who would really help you to get all the required things for your pooja. Since you are in US, I know that it is difficult to get all the necessary things there. Rayaru is with You and He will take care of everything for you.

NOTE: You need to follow only the following rules carefully. Rest He will take care.

1. Have full faith in GUru that He would surely help you out of your problems after doing this pooja.
    2. Please concentrate as much as possible on Guru during pooja days by doing Nama saptha or any other ways.
    3.Be patient to get the fruit of the pooja. Leave everything to Guru and He knows how and when to solve the problems.

Jai Sairam Jai Sairam Jai Sairam
    cheers
    Sairam

5. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Rukumani,

Just want to share with you that Guru Raghavendra Aradhana is being celebrated all over the world on August 25h, 26th and 27th 2010 and you are really fortunate that you started doing pooja for Him on these days.

Have full faith in Raghavendra swami and He would surely bless you if you do your pooja sincerely and with devotion.

cheers
    sairam

6. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Hello again Sairam Ji,

After I asked this question, one thing is bothering me and I seek your advice on this brother. I really feel good that I came to this thread of yours to get to know about this vrata and I feel that Rayaru directed me here.

Yesterday I was browsing through Indusladies and came to a thread about Mahavatar Babaji and I was really intrigued by him and his shakthi.

I pray to Rayaru saying that I believe in him 100% and I trust him with full confidence and devotion. So is it okay to pray to another guru too? Because wouldn't praying to two different Gurus mean that I don't have complete faith in either of them and that's why I am praying to two different Gurus? I do completely believe in guru Raghavendra but is it okay to pray to Babaji too?

Please suggest me and let me know your view point because this has been bothering me a lot and I don't want rayaru to think I don't believe him & hence I am praying to another guru too.

Thank You

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  7. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Seema,

Firstly, don't have such worries or confusions whether Rayaru will think bad of you if you pray any other Guru along with Him. It is our Human tendancy that mind will like something today and tomorrow it may like something else. Hence nothing wrong in praying to any other Guru along with Rayaru.

But remember one thing. There are so many Gurus/Saints around us and please be very selective before you start praying to Him and stick to them and have full faith in them. Otherwise if the count of Gurus you wish to pray increase, finally it will end up in confusion and losing belief in any other GUrus. Just don't get excited because of their appearance. All Gurus are ONE.

Do as per you wish and have full faith in them.

Jai Sairam

8. RUKUMANI

RUKUMANI New IL'ite

Dear Brother Sai Ram,

I'm glad that I had conducted prayer on Guru's Araddhanai Days. Must I conduct the pooja every month for 3 days or very year. I did this pooja first time. Need your helpful advise.

Regards
    Rukumani

9. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Rukumani,

It is NOT a must to conduct the pooja every month or every year. But If wish to perform this pooja every month or every year, then also it is fine. It is up to your decision only. Ultimately the objective of the pooja is to get the blessings of Guru to get the solutions for the problems in our life.

I suggest you to do dhyanaam (meditation) about Sri Rayaru atleast for 1 or 2 min whenever possible during your day. The advantage of doing this is that Rayaru will help you in all your activities throughout the day.

Jai Sairam

cheers
    Sairam

10. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Hello Brother Sairam,

I just wanted to share that your meditation technique of washing guru's feet and offering him pushpanjali has been working really good for me. I used to meditate for abt 15-20 minutes before but it used to be hard to focus at times esp towards the end. So now I start off with your techniques first for Ganapathi and then for guru Raghavendra and it's really amazing. I can easily concentrate for abt 15 minutes everyday. Please share if you have any other techniques.

Thank You