Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Qtbhar

Qtbhar New IL'ite

Can we do one day sankalpa seva for swami also (starting pooja in the morning and end by evening on same day itself and break the coconut on next day morning or evening itself).

2. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Qtbhar,

Sri Rayaru is very merciful. What He really wants from us is TRUE Love, Devotion, Faith and Sincerity ONLY. Nothing else. Just put the burden on Swami and do the pooja on the day you wish to. Any day is a good day only. It is all in our mind on how we think.

No worries. You carry on with your usual work either at Home or outside or office work and you can wear slippers too when going out. No need for mouna vrita.

In these 3 days, Just THINK of Sri Rayaru as much as you can either by Chanting His Nama Or by Meditating Upon Him or any doing other seva to Him is enough.

cheers
    Sairam

3. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister sociallifein30s,

Only If we are able to do Fasting, we should do, else don't. Devotion is important but our Health is much more important than that. So, only if you are healthy and concentrate well, you would be able to complete the pooja on these days.

If you are able to do fast, well and good and not able to do also is fine. Rayaru knows each one of us very well and He is really merciful.

cheers
    Sairam

4. Qtbhar

Qtbhar New IL'ite

I have Raghavendra swami photo ( with frame) but I dont have stand attached to backside of the photo for support ( to keep middle of the house). So now can I keep any stone or thing ( backside, so photo can lean on stone) that gives support to photo not to fall. So that I can do pradhakshana around swami.

5. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Qtbhar,

No problem. Keep any object like small box or some other object for support.

cheers
    sairam

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  6. Qtbhar

Qtbhar New IL'ite

When should we remove the swami photo after completion of sankalapa seva
    ie. last day evening itself after pooja or next day morning of the seva

If next day morning... should we light the lamps (deeparadhana) or normally
    we can take the photo and keep in God's room

7. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Qtbhar,

You can remove the Swami photo once the pooja is done on the last day, evening.

cheers
    Sairam

8. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

thank you sir ! I started this pooja yesterday and fasted and had food in the evening. so far am on fruits, but will eat if Im unable to fast. No pressure on myself.
    Also, I didnt sleep on the floor on wednesday night(didnt know I should be sleeping ont he floor wednesday night). But thursday night and today I am going to be sleeping on the floor. (floor means those plastic kind of mats our grandmothers had and a sheet)
    I hope Guru will accept my pooja

9. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters/Brothers,

Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha
    This is to gladly inform you all that our beloved Guru Sri Raghavendra Swami's Birth day is on
    March 20 2021. Wish All should get His Holy Blessings and live with peace, happiness, health and wealth.

On the occasion of Sri Raghavendra Swamigalavara Vardhanti Utsava (Birth day), TTD officials bring Srivari Vastram from Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. Sri Mutt officials welcome Srivari Vastram as per tradition. This Vastram is offered to Sri Rayaru.

Vardhanti of Sri Rayaru is observed on the seventh day during the Shukla Paksha of Phalguna Masa.

Chanting of the mantra 'Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha' is considered highly auspicious.

It would be really nice if we do ANY of these Sevas in the Holy name of Rayaru atleast on this auspicious day.

1. Performing Annadanam (food donation),
    2. Helping the needy,
    3. Feeding animals, Giving water to animals and birds.
    4. Meditate upon Rayaru's Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha mantra as much as possible
    5. Reciting Sri Raghavendra Sostra
    6. Visiting His temple even if it is nearby to your home
    7. Helping elderly people / disabled people

cheers
    Sairam

10. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I wanted to know about the procedure. Why do we have to work so hard to please God. I mean, sleeping on the floor and not watching TV? Why can't we just pray and be normal like everyday. We can pray with all our heart. Coz after 3rd day, I am going to go back to my normal mode but, these 3 days being someone else to impress God doesn't sound fair to me.
    Please forgive me for asking this question. I am completely amateur in these procedures.