Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. papusridhar

papusridhar New IL'ite

2. papusridhar

papusridhar New IL'ite

Hai Sai
    Regarding this Pooja few doubts.
    1. Sitting or sleeping in the floor is difficult task for me.
    2. Is it compulsory to stay without taking any food.
    Pls clarify
    Papu

3. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister PapuSridhar,

I would rather request you to follow the certain things mentioned in pooja procedure to the maximum best from your end. Nothing is easily achievable in this world. By sacrificing laziness OR pleasure in our life, we can achieve lots of things.

In pooja details I have mentioned, "If possible, have fasting in the morning. Those who can't have fasting, they can have fruits and milk as their food"

cheers
    sairam

4. papusridhar

papusridhar New IL'ite

5. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Dear Sairam Brother,

I hope you remember me. I had followed your guidance and performed the pooja a couple of times a few years back. Today I started this vrat again to ask our Swamy for something.

6. Pooja5

Pooja5 New IL'ite

Om Sai Ram.. very well said and very true.. thankyou for giving devotees like us confidence n strength to move on with shradha n suburi..

7. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters & Brothers,

This is to inform you that we have the most awaited Aradhana of this year – Sri Raghavendra Swamy Aradhana during the start of August on the following dates.

I wish that all the devotees worship and pray to our Dear Rayaru on these days and fully surrender to His Holy feet and get His blessings and be happy ever.

08-Aug-17(Tue) : Poorva Aradhane
    09-Aug-17(Wed) : Madhya Aradhane
    10-Aug-17(Thu) : Uttara Aradhane

cheers
    Sairam

Pooja5 likes this.
  8. papusridhar

papusridhar New IL'ite

Hi Mr. Sai ram
    Thanks for your reply
    The reason for my question/doubt is some health issues i have ,
    not because of laziness or pleasure
    Thanks

9. Teju2017

Teju2017 New IL'ite

Om Sai Ram.. thankyou Sairam for your seva of giving the details of the vrat..
    I completed the raghavendra Swamy pooje last month for 3 days. And the 3rd day of the Pooja we left for mantrlayam n had a wonderful darshan in morning n evening.. it's all his grace that he gave me n my family the darshan in mantrlayam.. only thing I'm worried is rayaru did not come in my dream after the Pooja. Is it mandatory to get rayaru in my dreams. I'm getting worried that i might have done a mistake so that might be the reason of rayaru not coming in my dreams. Please help

10. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Teju,

No worries at all if you hadn't got the Rayaru darshan in your dreams. He might have some other plans for you. It is not neccessary that all the devotees would get the similar type of experience.

Bichali Japadakatti Sri Appanacharyaru the greatest devotee of Mantralaya Rayaru has described in the seventh shloka of Sri Raghavendra Gurustotra that Rayaru will Bless Santaana, Sampattu, pure bhakti, special knowledge and fine oratory power. Vanish all the deformities and diseases of our body and protect always.

Those devotees who have greatly believed the lotus feet of Rayaru and perform the Gurustotra Pathhana near the Moola Brindavana will never get Asukha miseries and sorrows in life. Not only that, What ever may be the desire and demand Rayaru will definitely fulfill by the Paramaanugraha of Kamalanatha Sri Hari their fame and name will spread to all the directions and acquire good health, peace, prosperity with sufficient wealth.

cheers
    Sairam