Sri Ragavendra

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by raji_siv, Jan 22, 2009.

1. shanthinigr

shanthinigr New IL'ite

Hi aishu,
    is it possible for me to visit your athai who is blessed child of ragavendra.
    I will be happy if i get reply from you.

2. shanthinigr

shanthinigr New IL'ite

Hi vidya,
    This is shanthini ,

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
  3. shanthinigr

shanthinigr New IL'ite

shanthini gr

HI aishu,
    Iam from chennai i need a help from your athai.
    I wish to meet her.
    I already sent a post to you but there is no reply.
    I got married two years back but no child.
    also i am missing my mother.she red on apr 2008.

I got aborted last may 2008,after my abortion i have no issues.
    I went to garbharakshabhikai temple also.
    Kindly help me.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
  4. ArunkumarAP

ArunkumarAP New IL'ite

5. kavitac7

kavitac7 Senior IL'ite

Hi Aishu,
    I will be visiting chennai soon, I was wondering if I can get the address of Sri Ragavendra's mutt in W. Tambaram? i would love to meet the lady who is instrumental in the construction of his temple. Please reply ASAP!
    Thanks for sharing your stories here.
    Kavita:)

6. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Kavita,

My name is N. Sairam from Bangalore. Today I read your comments asking Aisha madam asking for rayaru details. If you happen to visit chennai, please make a visit also to Sri Ragavendra temple at Triplicane near the famous ParthaSaarathy temple. It is really a nice temple to see. I am going to Mantraalayam on 22nd Dec 09. Rayaru has performed me lots of miracles and wanted to share with you one of those miracles with you. Though I have become a severe Shirdi Sai devotee recently, still I like to mention about the Greatness of our Rayaru in this post. Our Rayaru is very very kind hearted. Please read the below, then you will come to know.

Rayaru miracle:

This miracle happened to me almost a decade. During my School and College days, I used to visit Rayaru temple at Triplicane on every Thursdays and attending pooja in the evenings. The pooja performed there was really great to watch. It was one day I got a severe problem in my project work and got struck and didn't know how to tackle it as I was the only one responsible person for completing that work and came home without completing it. I was very much worried that day and my mother wanted me to go to Pondicherry to meet my elder sister (Sasikala) due to some personal work and I went there in the evening to Pondy from chennai. After having met my elder sister and finished my dinner and went to bed with the worries of my official problem in my mind. I couldn't sleep till late night. My sister after finishing her household work came for sleeping and slept in the ground floor near to my place. I was resting on the cot and my sister was having a casual chat about my well beings and other things in our mother tongue (marathi).

After a few seconds gap, all of a sudden my sister's voice started changing and started speaking in Tamil as follows: 'Kuzhanthaai, you were the devotee of me in your last birth and you don't need to worry about your problems and very soon you would get a good job and be patient for some time as you may get some problems initially in your job and after some time, everything will be alright. I was shocked to hear this from my sister and immediately came out from my bed and touched my sister's feet to get Swami's blessings. I still remember that incident in my life and glad that Rayaru spoke to me thru my sister. After having told all these, my sister started sleeping without saying anything. In the morning, my sister didn't say anything about the last night incident as if she didn't know anything what had happened to her suddently. As per Rayaru told, within few weeks, I got a new job at kerala and I worked there for 6 years enjoyed my life there. All the things happened as per mentioned by Rayaru.

Hence dear sister kavitha, I would like to request you to visit triplicane rayaru temple if time permits to you and get His blessings.

Om Sri Ragavendraya Namaaha.

cheers
    N.Sairam

7. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends

After going through this thread im very much eager to know any sloga or pooja to be performed for Ragavendra to get his blessings to overcome all my troubles.

Radhiga.B

8. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister B.Radhika,

There are so many ways available in order to realise the power or the miracles performed by our Great Rayaru. I have mentioned below one of the powerful ways in the order for you to overcome troubles in your life. You can choose any of these ways as you wish.

Nama Saptah:
    It is a very powerful way of achieving Rayaru's blessings. You can tell any Raghavendra mantras. I have mentioned 3 powerful names for you. Tell any ONE of these below mantras just for a week and let us know your experience.

'Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaaha'

or

Moola Raamo Vijay Tey Guru Raajo Vijay Tey

or

Jaya Jaya Raghavendra Jaya Guru Raghavendra

Just try telling this mantra any number of times for a week any time during day or night and you can even tell this while at work or play. After doing this for a week, you would definitely realize the presence of Raghavendrar with you. Ensure that you tell this mantra atleast 25-50 times a day and continue it for 7 days and Rayaru will definitely perform a miracle to you. This method 'Nama Saptah' has a very great power as it involves you to recite his mantra for a whole day and thinking of Him. Try this for now..

There are some significant poojas which can be performed just for 3 days and at the end of the 3rd day, you yourself can see the miracle without fail. I will tell you about this later. First you try this method and tell me your experience after a week what you realised from 'Nama Saptah' method. One thing you should remember is that you have to be patient and have strong faith in Him while continuing this nama saptah for a week.

Rayaru will surely bless you. All the best.

cheers
    Sairam

9. lakvishy

lakvishy Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

I have seen the movie of Sri Ragavendra, in my childhood. Except that, I have no recollection of Sri Ragavendra.

Can you please, let me know more about him. Is he a way to reaching God or God himself ?

10. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Dear Sairam
    Thank you so much for your quick reply. i'll start saying and i'll tell my experience after a week. pray for me also. Really happy to ur reply.

Radhiga.B