Sri Ragavendra

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by raji_siv, Jan 22, 2009.

1. kavitac7

kavitac7 Senior IL'ite

THANK YOU Brother Krishna,
    I will look forward to visiting it!
    Please keep on posting about Sri Guru Ragahvendra.

2. kavitac7

kavitac7 Senior IL'ite

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,

Brother Sairam,
    Your info. has been greatly appreciated.

Have a safe journey and I hope you get a good darshan.

3. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

hi,

Just i shed tears after reading and felt the miracle of sri rayar through your sister. i had many miracles by sri rayar. recently, i visited thanjavur periya temple alongwith our family by tatasumo from trichi during our visit to my friends's son marriage. still we have to travel to reach the temple by 10 kilo meter distance only. suddenly the smoke came from engine. driver told us please wait and i will try to rectify the problem. me and my brother and my old parents......he told sorry sir, i cant move the vehicle. so i prayed calmly sri ragavendra and sri lord narasimhar...and chanting the mantras.....i have requested please help us in this situation. becasue my parents are very old. cant travel in bus etc., so we have waited for half an hour . suddenly one big auto camenobody in that auto except driver. he stopped and took all of us to periya kovil. i think this is a miracle to me. i thanked god for this timely help.

aishu, where are you now? i didnot receive any replies from you for my pm. hope you are fine.

friends, please chant, om sri ragavendraya namaha.......many times.......

best regards

raji

4. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sairam and other friends,

One good friend sent me the website to send the miracles of sri rayar. once i read the miracles of sri rayar....i have no words . he is great. if anybody wants to share their miracles, please go through this.

if you would like to send miracles to the list, visit http://miracles.gururaghavendra.org and use Add Experience to add miracles.

best wishes,

raji

5. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Raji,
    Thanks.I'm fine.Gave birth to my angel just 10 days back.So very busy and tied up with her.
    Hope you and yours are fine.TC.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  6. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

Hi Aishu

My hearty congratulations. I am very very happy to hear that you are a mother of little princess. how are you both? have you finalised the name for your little angel? take care. best wishes to you both.

best regards

raji

7. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Hi Sairam
    As per your advice i have started saying nama japa and u said that u'll tell me procuedure about 3 days pooja . eagerly waiting for your reply.

Radhiga.B

8. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Radhiga, Brother krishna and all our friends,

Today I am back to work after visiting Mantralaayam last week and took time today evening to post the 'pooja details of Sri Raghavendra for 3 continous days'. I have posted the details in the indusladies blog titled 'Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life'. Please kindly go thru it and get the blessings of our Great Rayaru and Rayaru will surely solve all the problems in our life. If you are not able to find that blog, then let me know. I will do the needful.

I am really glad that Rayaru has blessed me to give an opportunity to spread this miraculous powers of doing this pooja to everyone of our blog. Do this pooja with sincere devotion.

cheers
    Sairam

9. BlrRaghavendra

BlrRaghavendra New IL'ite

Thanks a ton Sairam sir

10. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Thanks so much Raji.We both are doing good by Rayar's grace.naming ceremony is only tomm.So will let you know tomm.:)