Sri Ragavendra

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by raji_siv, Jan 22, 2009.

1. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

hi all ladies,

Today is thursday. My pranams to sri Ragavendra swamigal. I am praying sri ragavendra for the past 20 years and experienced some miracles. Long time back, we went to tiruppathi. Due to unexpected strike in Andhra, suddenly buses were stopped. At that time we were standing in the bus stop with our small kids. WE were in a dilemma what to do.suddenly an ambulance came ,we requested them for darshan (like other private vehicles) they picked up and we had a good darshan. In the ambulance, one old man in orange dhothi and had a stick in his hand and chanting some mantras. We saw fruits and vegetables in many bamboo baskets in the vehicle for Lord Sri Balaji. We didnot have enough space to sit.i was shocked to see that man. i thought sri ragavendra came to rescue us. I saw Sri Ragavendra in his face. ladies, anybody has experiences like me.. according to me,it was a miracle.

please share with me.......

regards,

raji

2. MadhuRao

MadhuRao Silver IL'ite

Wow Raji,

What an experience, I am a believer of Raghavendra too but waiting for his miracles!!

3. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Wheew..... there i had so many goosebumps reading ur miracle, Indeed it was a miracle. I beleive in all God and beleive in the Ultmate Power, It Proves that Some force is always guiding us....

God bless

4. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Raji

Really it is a miracle. I believe in Raghavendrar from my childhood. I kept fasting on Thursdays for Raghavendra for about 1 - 2 years.

Raji

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Friends,

Raji, this is a great double miracle. You got darshan of Guru and God. And what a nice darshan, Swami Raghavendra with baskets of fruit. You are blessed.

I also believe in Swami Raghavendra. My maternal grandmother and mami gave me the slokam when I was eleven. A few years back, I completed one avarti of the Thursday pooja. It was for materialistic reasons ( was failing driving test repeatedly, by His Grace got through). Have been thinking that I should do it again.

In this thread, can we talk of all miracles and direct experiences where we felt the presence of God? Or is it only for Swami Raghavendra miracles? I ask because I really need to share something. It is quite simple, but to me it meant that Swami NArasimhar was listening to me always. Just yesterday, husband and I drove up a narrow ,steep mountain. We wanted to go inside a hotel and took the signposted diversion. When we reached the top, we found that it was one of the less used back gates and locked. Not a soul was in sight, the road was too narrow to reverse the car. And too steep to try going down in reverse. Husband is a guy who never panics, but he was a bit tense. And I am terrible in directing a car in reversing. I just said,'Narasimha' softly. A big catering van drove up behind us. The driver got out, pulled the lock. When he also saw it is locked, he lit a cigarette. Started puffing, sitting on the low wall. Just seeing another human soul there gave us some moral strength. We knew that even if we crashed down, help was at hand. Husband asked me to get out, reversed with much difficulty. But managed. The guy just sat there puffing till we finished.When we were just on our way down, he reversed his huge van,God knows how he did it in ten seconds, gave us a nice nod and smile and followed us till the base.

I know this sounds childish and too believing. I also know that my husband is a good driver and would have managed the car dexterously.But somehow to me, this was a sign that Narasimhar was listening. I just called His Name and He came in the form of a truck driver. I was really humbled.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  6. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

hi vidya,

i was moved with ur experiences. This is not childish belief. I believe he has fulfilled your prayers.all the best. as per elders," theivam manushya rupena" they will come and save us in any form.

regards,

raji

7. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Raji,
    You are so blessed!! It's a divine experience.

8. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Vidya24,
    You are really blessed!!:bowdown:bowdown....Enna oru deiva sankalpam...
    You have completed an avarti ..Hats off to you..

Raji and dear all,
    After wedding i have also become an ardent devotee of Sri Raghavendra Swami.

I have got lots and lots of experience to quote about Sri Rayar's miracles...in these 2.6 years!

Well, to start with, we have a greatest acquaintance with a noble person who in her previous birth was Sri Rayar's mother.

This was told to her by Rayar himself.She (we fondly call her athai) in chennai .Rayar speaks to her just like her son.She has the paripoorna katasham of Sri Swami.

To quote from my real life:- We went to Athai's house on Sri Ragahvendra Jayanthi(Aradhanai). There were about 100 people who took part in that divine pooja.
    Athai was conducting "Deepa poojai" for women, while the men folks were doing vishnu saharshanama Archanai and Raghavendra namavali.

Immediately...Rayar called Athai and told her..."Amma these people around are puttin the Mangala Akshathai on my face.I will bend down and ask them to put it on my head"....

Within minutes..............We saw the Rayar's head bend down and all of us had tears of joy and divinity! I saw this event and felt dumbstruck.I have the video and foto of this too.

Will continue with the next miracle in the next post..

9. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Divine experience:2
    After sometime..Athai and us were watching the men devotees perform the abishekam to swami. Suddenly Athai ran (Rayar asked for it to his mother) to take the tulasi mani mala and asked one of the men to put that on swami. He did as athai told....

After 30 minutes,Men devotees started to perform archanai and lo and behold ...Swami was very happy and pleased that he sprung the Tulasi Mala in the air and it fell on the prasdham plate.

Friends, no exaggeration..........me and my DH and whole lot of devotees saw this last year on June 15th 2008.

contd..

10. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Divine experience:3

This is a real life one again. My DH's cousin sister was suffering from PCOD and she had underwent so many treatment in bangalore.Nothing worked.It was unexplained infertility in their case.She worried as she was 30yrs this 2008...

She came to meet Athai. Athai will sit in front of Rayar.She will ask about our queries and Rayar will answer them.

Rayar asked my cousin SIL to perform Pradhakshina namaskaram and asked the couple to drink milk prasadham.They did as told.
    Rayar had told Athai that" This couple will concieve before March 2008"...
    And yes she did....She delivered a Baby boy on September 20 ,2008.

One more miracle is:- Athai had told us(me and DH) in June 2008 itself, that it will be a baby boy for my cousin SIL and it was.Also Athai told she will not go through normal delivery because the umbical cord is around the baby's neck...
    We called my SIL on 19th september to check on her scan report and she sounded worried...we asked why she told,that the UC is around the baby's neck.

Me and my DH were speechless!