Sri Maha prathyangra devi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by BhargaviChakravarthy, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhuvanes, these pujas aregenerally not done at home.
    Please read sundarakandam or anyoher shloka everyday without fail. Devotion & belief are most important.
    Pray God be with you.
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. tamilbharathi

tamilbharathi New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am new to this site. I would like to know, Shall we keep Prithyangara devi photo in pooja room? One of my friend told, Cannot keep . Because we need to do correct pooja for this devi. Pl. any one help me to clarify my doubt. If I want to keep, what pooja's i should do?
    thanks

3. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

I have been to Sholinganallur Prithyangara Devi temple many times. It is a powerful temple. Also, I have been to Skandhashram, there even the Prithyangara Devi is big and very nice. Thanks to everyone who have shared great information. In Sholinganallur, Varahi is also a very big diety. Very beautiful one.

4. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

5. krasiva

krasiva New IL'ite

can i have it in sanskrit i need maa pratyangira kavacham, , pratyangira trishati, pratyangira Mala Mantra, and vipreet pratyangira stotram along with its mool mantra to recite and pujan vidhi. maa has helped me a lot, i need it badly if anybody can provide me in Sanskrit i will be thankfull to you

6. kirhmuru

kirhmuru New IL'ite

The pooja must be done thats correct but it doesnt meant that you cannot keep he in your room because no pooja done for her...jai kaalee...
    Chant amman's mantra with all your heart...If u doesnt know the mantra its okey...just say thayea pratyangira...or pratyangira ma...raksha raksha...thats all...:)

7. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

Bhargavi Very good job dear.i realise her presence when iam in very bad times and very happy time.SHE is the mother of true devotees and SHE wont leave u till u r end.

Swetha

8. gnanamkasi

gnanamkasi New IL'ite

HI , I was searching for the PArathyangira devi mantras,
    thank you so much for ur Past and the picture too .

9. kirhmuru

kirhmuru New IL'ite

Dear Friend, u can always keep ambal's photo in ur pooja room but it must be in proper ways prayers should be done. Always remember, ambal is our mom, she will accept our pooja in any ways...its all depends on the individual understanding of her form. Pray to her on raaghu kaalam...that would be nice...show thoobam theebam...(fire n smoke) Regards. OM SAKTI PARASAKTI.

10. cvobscb

cvobscb New IL'ite

i am new to this site, but would like to have a printout of the Devi Photograph. would u please oblige..