Sreesanth gets slapped

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mallugal, May 7, 2008.

1. mallugal

mallugal Senior IL'ite

Hi Y'All Ladies :)

Recently our Sreesanth got slapped by Harbhajan. Since then the news channels are flooded with this only. I feel bad for Sree every time i see his crying face. The umpire says he repeatedly provoked the Mumbai Indians batsmen and also Harbhajan . What do u think.. after all he's also a mallu guy right. C'mon and tell us ur view :)

2. ranivasan

ranivasan Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I definitely think he has instigated them and Harbhajan just slapped him.. So crying was public drama i feel. I have seen in other ocassions he getting argument or just commenting some thing to the players. This is not new for him.. He deserves every bit.

3. mallugal

mallugal Senior IL'ite

Hi ranivasan,

Thanks for ur opinion, me too feeling the same thing.

4. prb16

prb16 New IL'ite

I too got to see his crying baby face too many times. I am a big fan of Indian cricket and try to follow the zillion IPL matches to the maximum extent possible. I am neither a fan of Bajji or Sree, like their talents but not their temper. It is not encessary to show your aggression by staring at the opponent, esp down the order and more so when you know for sure that you are winning. So not that I support Bajji for slapping Sree, but I am positive Sree provoked it. Many might remember the famous zidane-mazzarati incident in the world cup football matches, even though Zidane head-butted Mazzarati, it was the latters provocation which led to this. So I am sure Sree is equally guilty.

What say others?
    Regards,
    Priya

5. itzdms

itzdms Bronze IL'ite

Interesting topic :) Well, I dont think its a drama.. It was so insane and stupid for both of them to behave so in public... both being aware that its India watching, still couldnt control their behaviour.. The first thing that came to my mind on seeing the incident was... OMG.. why are they childish??? Why are we running after them???

Just to add to this.. I watched a programme on TV making fun of the incident. A guy tries to call Sree and what he hears in the other end is Sree crying all time. Now he calls Harbhajan and what he hears is a "grrrrrrrr".

But what say, all these will be in news for few days.. and after that they both get their share and live happily ever after :) What say?

6. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

hi
    even i feel both are equally to be blamed.there is no sportiveness.

7. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi girls,
    what exactly happened b/w both.Im still unable to figure out.can u explain?

8. sumitha

sumitha Senior IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    I support u strongly.sree shld try and grow out of his school boy antics..too much display of emotions is truly against the sportsman spirit thats often lacking in cricket these days..
    sumitha

9. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Latest is bajji might be banned for life.. since its fourth level stupidity it seems Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh like azar and jadeja

10. pavithrasriram

pavithrasriram Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    even i think this is all drama!they can show more sportsmanship and their aggressiveness they can show it in their game!!!
    regards
    pavi