1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Spouse & I With Dad - A Surgical Operation

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:I believe you are totally immersed in the narrative and elsewhere expressed the need to care for elders to be cared by others and our own .
    2. Thanks for all your kind words and wishes for my dad’s dynasty.
    Regards.
    God Bless Us All Always.

messedup likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

:hello:
    Thanks madam sister.
    I am extremely glad to have a moving feedback within an hour of posting and glad that it was quite nostalgic and in time close to your beloved mother’s anniversary.
    2. I am quite touched upon reading the lines in which you had stated how your dad felt embarrassed and had engaged in giving him a face lift as you desired. I am sorry to note that he was in coma in hospital.
    Your comments would stay green in my memory for long.
    Regards.
    God Bless.

satchitananda likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

:hello:To receive a sweet and gripping comments from a veteran within few hours of my posting itself is a great honour.
    Thanks
    Regards.
    God Bless.

4. Thyagarajan

:hello:I am,as usual, delighted with your succinct summing of my post so aesthetically that produced goose pimples and eyes turned moist.
    2. WE are all always blessed by the Lord Ganesha who is dear and near to you and others as well. I tranfser your Moticon to Lord Ganesha seeking blessings to all three of us!
    3. Do you thing a sequel to this post would be in fitness of things, the protagonist being my late Mother.
    Thanks from botttom of my heart for your comments that I would cherish for long.
    Regards.
    God Bless Us All Always.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  5. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Sir,
    Definitely you must write about your mother. It would be wonderful to know about her and this would also conclude some of the unanswered questions in the reader's mind.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

:hello:Sir,
    I feel humbled and honoured.
    2. Your contents in above comments turned my eyes moist and produced goose bumps all over and quivered for a while.
    3. Highlight in your comments is vhiboodhi and that was spot light in the post that had truly taken the post to limelight. The pocket of scented Palani vhiboodhi with its contents still preserved in our Pooja chamber and every dawn or dusk when finger touches, it gives me vibration.
    4. Your very aptly nicely cogently worded comments will always stay green in my memory.
    Thanks & Regards.
    God Bless Us All Always.

Viswamitra likes this.
  7. Thyagarajan

@shravs3
    Thanks & shall appreciate your valuable comments.
    Regards.
    God Bless.

shravs3 likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

:hello:Your short yet sweet comments are for my Dad who had rendered you speechless!!
    2. As for your prostration via e moticon God Bless.
    Regards.

9. Thyagarajan

@Brevity
    Thanks for tapping the LIKE option. shall appreciate more for your Valuable comments.
    Regards.
    God Bless.

10. Thyagarajan

:hello:
    Thanks. After your spontaneous FB of yesterday around 9, it seems you were obsessed with contents of this post ( chewing the cud) which had impelled you add a rejoinder here.
    2. You had and have always been respecting in the heart of heart both your real and virtual elders who by habit would be wishing you too Always the best to happen to your family and you.
    3. Mere realisation by one to remain steadfast and continue to do good to others including elders would stand him or her in good stead if not now but later. Good begets good! That should be the motto endeavour.
    Regards.
    God Bless Us All Always.

messedup likes this.