Sports Sub-forum - Need Founding Members!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by Induslady, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

We have a Sports sub-forum in IL, but the participation there is pretty minimal. It has only 38 threads compared to the 33,000+ in IL. Off all topics, I would expect that our members have tons of things to talk about in Sports - current sporting events around the world, India performance in various games, sports environment in India, your favorite sports, sports person etc.

I need your help in building momentum for our Sports sub-forum. I wanted to take the help of at least 5 founding members for this sub-forum. As a founding member, you will help with building momentum for this sub-forum by..

a. Opening ~3-5 new threads per week and
    b. Making ~15 new posts per week

The intent of the threads/posts is to bring a range of discussion topics that motivate members to participate. With 5 members doing that just for 3 months, the forum will have enough momentum to keep going on its own.

Please update in this thread if you are willing to be a founding member of Sports Forum. Look forward to your active participation. Thank you.

2. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi ,
    I would love to be a part of this activity. I enjoy almost all sports and also keep on updating my information.
    Thanks

3. Induslady

Hi Vaidehi,

Thank you so much for agreeing to be a founding member of the sports forum. With your help, that forum will sure become one of the most active and vibrant ones in IL.

When you make 3-5 new threads and 15 new posts every week, it keeps the sub-forum fresh and gives and opportunity for everyone to join in and get active to. Please go ahead and get started.

There are a few more who have PM'd me showing interest. I will ask them to update it in this thread so you all can join hands. Thank you.

4. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    been a lover of the different sports, did participate in a few and still follow what happens around, so i,d like to be a part of this. i'm sure we'll have fun playing around.:clap:clap:clap

5. Induslady

Hello Muzna,

Thank you for the initiative to become a founding member of the Sports forum. As you can see above Vaidehi is also interested. I had one more member show interest through private message and I have asked her to update her interest here. Go ahead and get started. We will get the next 2 pretty soon. Thank you.

6. Proud_indian

Proud_indian New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am a Sports lover and loves to watch sporrts especially Cricket and Football.
    I wish I could be a part of this!

7. Induslady

Hi Proud Indian, Thank you for stepping forward to help. We now have three founding members - yourself, Muzna and Vaidehi. Please go ahead and start new discussions and posts. I am sure you will make it a very happening forum. Thank you.