1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Spondylitis Woes

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Ketki, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Ketki

Ketki New IL'ite

Hi,

There are some people I know who have a terrible spondilytis problem. One of them has a severe neck problem. Can somebody suggest something better than wearing a collar all day? To add to it the person is a teacher and has to bend their neck often to correct notebooks, which adds to the misery. I'd like to help and some suggestions would be welcome.:)

2. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Ketki, can you find out if there is a Mahikari centre in your area or anyone who practice the same, then she can take divine light from them.

Its a spiritual organisation. If you don't find anyone let me know i'll try to find out and let you know.

3. Phalguni

Phalguni Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ketki,
    Collars and medicines don't provide permanent solutions to this problem.Neck exercises not only provide symptomatic relief but likely to cure the cause from the roots.To learn the appropriate exercises I strongly suggest the person concerned to consult a physiotherapist, who also may give heat therapy.My advice is from personal experience and I sincerely hope it helps you.
    cheers