Spondilitis problem...

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by Seenaj, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Seenaj

Seenaj New IL'ite

Hi All,

Anyone can suggest what would i do with this spondlitis
    Severe pain n cant sleep at night. Left Hand started num.

Doctor gives me the pain killer and advised me to do certain neck exercise. is massage will help me out? if so, please forward me the contact details of female masseurs here. :drowning

i live in meadows, dubai

thanks

Seena

2. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

I have this problem which was greatly worsened by whip lash from several car accidents. I am now painfree but I do have some occasional days of very moderate problems. Things that have worked for me:

acupuncture to get rid of the pain--I had to do this weekly for about three years during the time I was working with heavy computer use

chiropractic: after the acupunture I went to chiropractors who knew how to stretch the scar tissue so my neck regained mobility. I would also have chosen ayurvedic massage for this as that is also great for loosening up scar tissue

arnica oil: this is great for relieving pain...the best one I have found is Waleeda Arnica Massage oil from Germany

My friend sent me a home neck traction device which I would highly recommend that you get. It will get the pressure off those nerves and is very safe and easy to use. I still use that if I get in a setback from something that I have done.

NeckPro - NeckPro Cervical Traction Device - Neck Pro Overdoor Cervical Traction Device

You need to moderate or eliminate activities that make you worse. I found that the activities that were bad for me were shoveling and at work prolonged computer work.

Good luck...I know what a problem this is.

3. cakedecorater

cakedecorater Bronze IL'ite

Hi Seena,

I too have this problem, but chiropractic has helped me quite a lot. SO u can try that or maybe even accupuncture. I think that helps too. Massage is only temporary relief, but if u are looking for something more permanent that I think the above 2 should help. Atleast in my case it did.

Goodluck
    Judith