Spiritual Molecule

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Viswamitra, May 2, 2019.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

2. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

Very interesting read Sir. Never knew about so many things. Just feel like sharing one of my greatest experiences.
    In 2012, I dreamt of beautiful temple situated in between clouds. It was very mesmerising. It was temple of vishnu. I wondered why I got that dream? I don't pray regularly nor do I meditate. I am very spiritual though.
    Fast forward 2014, I purchased a house. Had the best time of my life till 2018. Had to sell it with a heavy heart as my elders believed that vaastu was not good.
    Before vacating my house I got a chance to visit Tirupathi in the most royal way ever.
    After my visit to Tirupathi and thinking about all the good time I had in my house.. I relate to that dream and understood how God gave me a hint of my future.
    My dreams always hv a connection with future events. How do work on that? Now I am in crisis and still not getting any signal.

Sorry for the long post. Just felt like sharing.
    Thanks.

3. Viswamitra

@soumya2552,

Thank you for sharing your dream experience. Dreams are imaginative and involves experiences that are not considered real and that is precisely why time and space are not constraints in a dream. It is still a mystery how and where the dream comes. I am so happy you had a positive dream and experienced it in real life.

Regarding enhancing DMT levels naturally, all that need to be known are already written above by many writers. It might be helpful to you.

Viswa

4. senorita2019

senorita2019 Gold IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    I love this post so much. No words to thank you. After I filed for divorce in 2017, I was so curious to know why all these things are happening to me and whats my soul purpose and why did I even incarnate into this world. I read a lot of books on spirituality by Robert Monroe, James Van Praagh, Sonia Choquette, Gabby Berstein, Autobiography of a Yogi and my mind really expanded to know that we are just a speck of the universal love energy and through meditation we can cross dimensions and go to other dimensions where there is no time or space.

You cant really talk about this to someone as most people will think you are crazy, its such a joy to see this thread and participate in this conversation. I have been meditating and trying to go to that blissful state but havent gotten there. Its not easy. I have vivid dreams and feel my dead grandparents are always protecting me from all harm. I feel I am drawn to spiritual things naturally and feel that my soul knows the way and all I have to do is shut my restless ego (mind) and follow my heart.

I have embraced "go with the flow" mantra bigtime in my life and miracles are happening so easily as in whatever I want I get it. I have aligned myself to the universe.

I have read that people who got their kundalini energy activated can see orbs or energies (angels or celestial beings) and can communicate telepathically with them. its all very exciting and how little humans know about this universe is stunning

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  5. Viswamitra

@senorita2019,

I am so pained to know what you had to go through at a very young age. But at the same time, I admire your determination to get over the ordeal very quickly through your spiritual exercises. Deep meditation is a soulful experiment letting the mind to listen to the soul without controlling thoughts. Resistance makes the mind more powerful. Mind is nothing but cauldron of thoughts and they are the root cause of our sufferings. It is called Bhavaroga (I am this body feeling) and the mind itself when empowered with the positive energy received from our divine spirit could be the medicine for eliminating this disease.

The belief that we are divine being having human experience energizes us so much. Flow State of mind is a crucial part of this experience. Fourth state is called Turya where we transcend all three Gunas known as Satwic, Tamosic and Rajasic. Equanimity is the only feeling that dominates and pain and pleasure feels the same. It is a state of Saranagathi ("Everything that happens is for my good alone").

I have written so many articles about mind in IL but before I give link to all of it, please read the following about flow state.

Flow State

I hope enjoy reading it. I am so happy at least one individual related well with this thread. Thank you for your feedback.

Viswa

senorita2019 likes this.
  6. senorita2019

senorita2019 Gold IL'ite

Flow state is what I am practicing. Living in the moment. Not thinking too much of past or future. Just feeling happy eating each meal, enjoying the scenery while driving to work, enjoying the tv show or youtube video. Not stressing on anything as I feel the universe will align it for me.

I also learnt in depth vedic astrology during my divorce and you know how our ancient rishis are so smart and intelligent to calculate the planets and their impact on humans. End of the day they also talk about Equanimity - do your duty and dont expect anything and keep going. Take sadness and happiness equally.

When we know we are all same love energy and spiritual being here to have human experience and all are connected and all are here to cleanse the karma we will be more loving and patient to each other.

Viswamitra likes this.
  7. Viswamitra

@senorita2019

"Que Sera Sera" is the mantra. Once we begin the process of observing every thought, word and act, we automatically become a small atom like being. When we split further and further, the energy that is released from it becomes magnificent. The process through which the world functions become transparent. Ego dissolution unfolds through manifestation of divine existence. Unity of all beings become visible through purity of our thoughts and actions and divinity becomes our existence once we see the unity of all beings. Remaining unaffected by our experiences and doing our actions skillfully with no expectations to the best of our ability, lovingly with deep commitment and selflessly with the universal well-being in mind, we become a person in meditative state as Karma Yogi 24/7.

senorita2019 likes this.
  8. Viswamitra