Spiritual Molecule

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Viswamitra, May 2, 2019.

1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

DMT = Doubleshot w/ Milk & Tossed.:kissingheart: looks so nice.
    Go and enjoy a smile in Never Mind.

Viswamitra and satchitananda like this.
  2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Looks like Viswa has installed an electrical fence to keep off ignoramus like me!

Viswamitra likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

@Amulet,

Satchi has been on an emotional roller-coaster for the past week and why give her additional work searching for such drugs on her own? Here is the link.

DMT Containing Plants in India [Megathread] - massive information dump - Collaborative Research Project - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

satchitananda likes this.
  4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

like I say... Never Mind.

5. Viswamitra

Dear Satchi,

How can the doctor be wrong? He is right about the chemical locha in the brain. Expanded consciousness is all inclusive and it can enter the worlds we had never been. The dying soul could see dead ancestor and living family members simultaneously. They can be half world conscious and still experience the tunnel and the beautiful world beyond that. The purpose of maximum DMT production during NDE and OBE is to experience something beyond physical plain. Time and space disappears like in case of dream. In fact, without limited quantity of DMT, you can't experience dream either. Even though DMT is generated during deep sleep state (Shusupti) which is considered near consciousness stage, it can have residual effect in the dream.

6. Viswamitra

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

If you claim yourself ignoramus, what can I say about me? This is the topic I started researching only for the past 6 months and I am so very happy to notice that some of the ILites have experienced high level of natural DMT. Who knows some how our grandmother's green leaf recipes may have high-level of DMT to let us attend discourses of Paramacharya at the age of 4?

7. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

That's just the lint. Watch out for fires.

Gauri03, Rihana and Viswamitra like this.
  8. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sadly that's an apt metaphor for the workings of my brain. :smile:

Viswamitra likes this.
  9. Viswamitra

The following video is posted only for educational purposes only. There are many comments made above by @Gauri03 can be heard in this video. Besides, the non-stop hum is described by one as louder and louder appears to be universal/primordial sound. The video discusses there should be universal language to communicate between other species and that can be experienced only through DMT which is what @Gauri03 explained in her response. Most of them see several geometric patterns as though the entire universe is nothing but Fourier Formula. Another person explains a lot about "set and settings" as well. It is a very lengthy video and only those who likes to explore need to spend time on this video.

Gauri03 likes this.
  10. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:@Viswamitra

In order to have bliss or enlightenment or glimpse of truth, Monks and saints of many religion sought solitude in caves tunnels forests hill tops dark places. Life of Ramana Maharishi, Lord Buddha, Swami Vivekananda (Raja yoga ) Mother Therrasa saint Aurobindo and other similar divine connected personalities found it essential to move away from urban cacophony, preferred secluded cave type place in sylven serene panoramic greeneries on forest hill top.
    2. I guess, Air is pure unpolluted mixed with scents of essential herbals might be responsible to cause DMT to be produced naturally in the brain in human body and in birds and wild or tamed animals too.
    3. I googled and found in website
    How to Decalcify Your Pineal Gland (And Why It’s Really Important)
    States inter alia:
    • Travel deep into the center of your brain, and you’ll find a pinecone-shaped gland.

Pineal Gland,also known as Epiphysis Cerebri/Conarium and also the Third Eye is a small endocrine gland responsible for the secretion of Melatonin. ... And it's called the third eye because it is, quite literally, a third eye you have within your brain.
    The third eye refers to the gate that leads to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness.
    In New Age spirituality, the third eye often symbolizes a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance.

This gland said to be responsible for production of hormone melatonin that controls sleep.

4. A secluded place far away from cacophony preferably a green forest located at very high altitudes a cave of darkness and the herbal air that one breathes slowly all this facilitates production of DMT.

5. Perhaps that is why Rishi, monks, saints of yore all had gone to such location did deep meditation continuously for days together that enabled their brain to produce DMT in substantial Quantities enabling the to open their invisible third eye to have bliss.

6. So the ingredients for natural production of DMT seems to be:

• Environs pollution free preferably green forest on hills at high altitude panoramic (examples: Himalayas Lord Siva , Bothi tree- Lord Buddha, Thiruvannamaly malai - Bhagvan Ramana Maharishi, )
    • Darkness - caves in deep mountains or hills
    • Moon - waxing
    • Air is pure unpolluted mixed with scents of essential herbals .
    7. A combination of all these at optimal level might trigger natural production of DMT in pineal gland which in turn enhance experience of spiritual vision accompanied by bliss and raise in body temperature.

8. Lord Siva with His consort is depicted in Hindu mythology stays atop the Himalayas. Siva with his third eye must be very hot and so resides in his Himalayan abode and vilvam a divine leaf supposed to be cooling agent used for worshipping him. leaves of VILVAM - indian bael -Aegle marmelos - it’s bark leaf seed and flowers and fruit all have unique properties. In Ayurveda dry leaves powdered and administered for restoring Vision and for cooling the body. I hazard a guess vilvam dried and powdered might contain the ingredients needed for triggering DMT Production in grain size pineal gland.

9. I hope I wrote some sensible re-response. In case it is absurd please tell me so.

God in all his glory can never be seen as he would appear with blinding brightness.

Viswamitra, jskls and satchitananda like this.