1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Speeching

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by divya920, Mar 17, 2018.

1. divya920

divya920 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    My baby she is 18 months old . She started saying some words . But when ever we say she will not repeat . It’s all when ever she is interested then she will say .. otherwise she don’t say at all. Is it okay or do I need to teach her more .

2. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Hello Divya

Don't worry at all . .all kids do things at their own pace.. continue to talk to her and teach her more...

Kids usually learn faster with kids of their age , see if you can meet kids of similar age often to play... play dates or park or kids gyms ... rtf

All the best

3. lathakatragadda

lathakatragadda New IL'ite

Hi,
    Don't worry.. Children do what they wanted... I have seen many children who spoke at 1.5 years and some even at 3.5 years.. Generally children speaks few words they listen and then forgets....
    Don't stop talking....considering she is not interested to learn... The only way she can learn speaking is through you or your surroundings.
    Make her to listen to rhymes, give interactive toys and read books.... Interact with her by playing your own way of saying rhymes... These will help her to learn faster...
    Every baby is different and have their own skills....
    Be happy... Enjoy your time with your DD..