1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Specific

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kkrish, Nov 22, 2019.

1. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @shyamala1234
    You have caputured it correctly.
    Thank you also for your wishes for my husband and me. He is getting better everyday and i think we will be back to normal routine in a couple of weeks.

2. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Aw @mangaii
    That is so good to know that the time management thread is useful to you.
    The past month My time management was put to full test I must say. Everymorning i would plan and then have a back up plan as well.

Thank you for your wishes. As i mentioned earlier, my hubs is getting better and we should be back to normal routine in a couple of weeks.

3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @Laks09
    Everything is getting better, though slowly. I am finding time to come here. :)
    Thanks for the feedback in the EP&G thread.
    I had that and the comets written long ago, but something or the other was happening and i could not come here.
    Decided to complete the series as fast as possible ... a few more articles to go.

Laks09 likes this.
  4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@kkrish From other's post i come to know your dh has health issues.what happened Kamala? Hope he is feeling better now.wish your dh speedy recovery.Take care of your health too.

kkrish likes this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamala,

I am glad you found writing this snippet is the way to release your stress level. But what a profound wisdom buried under the humorous thread! You have now made me contemplate when I am vague to make someone happy even though I am selfish inside on specific things.

I announce to my MIL that I was going to make potato fry and onion sambar. My MIL tells my wife what I was planning to do and my wife ends up doing that herself. Why can't I tell her that I need this in the first place?

I am in charge of cutting the vegetables everyday at home. I ask my MIL and wife what vegetables need to be cut. They both say whatever you decide. When I announce what I was going to cut, they come back and tell me to cut something else. Why won't they be specific the first time?

kkrish likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Good post as always . All the best for your husband's recovery. Can understand how it is to be in the hospital because I have experienced and have been in hospital. Your husband will recover very soon. My husband is also not so specific sometimes and will say anything is ok.

kkrish likes this.
  7. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Krish,

You have lighted up the entire IL community with your timely presence. Your humorous write up about a serious situation at home, has revved up the spirits of everyone in IL community. Was missing your Carnatic music blogs for a long time. Hope you come out with more such interesting write ups, and here I am wishing your DH a speedy recovery and good health.

Agatha83

kkrish and Mistt like this.
  8. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

There is a joke circulating in whatsapp groups. Wife -darling, what would you like for dinner? Husband- stuffed parahtas. Wife- no time for that, I am making Khichdi. Husband -then why you asked for my choice. Wife-I wanted to see happiness on your face for a change.
    It does not pay to be specific.

kkrish likes this.
  9. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

:roflmao::roflmao:

10. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Hi @periamma Rukmini.
    I did not want to get into the details here; hence sent the pm. Thanks for your wishes.

periamma likes this.