Special shlokas for specific purposes

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Chitvish, Apr 7, 2006.

1. ramkalyang

ramkalyang Senior IL'ite

Anjayaneya Sloka - To get Victory ! . Karya Jayartham :

Sri Ramadootha Madhadheera
    Rudhraveeraya Samuthbhava !
    Anjana Garbha Sambootham
    Vayu Puthra Namosthuthey !!

2. kalyanis22

kalyanis22 New IL'ite

Hi Chitra madam,

My sincere wishes to all the senior members of the forum. I have joined today itself. I was just going through this forum, as I am a strong believer in GOD and I do regular poojas.

My sister has a very serious family problem. she is having a 7 year old son.

Her husband is separated and does not show any interest in her or her son. He does not respond to any the telephone calls or emails and letters. He says, he does not want her or the child. But my sister doesnt want to be separated because the child will get affected with this without any fault of the child. There is no strong reason for him to get separated.

That is what hurts me a lot. It has been years now. We have tried all possible ways to convince him and his parents but they are not ready.

Can you please suggest any poojas or shlokas to divert the mind towards the child and my sister. The child is growing and he wants to talk to his father. But when he calls, my sisters husband just disconnects the call. Where ever we have shown the horoscope they say it is not at all a match to get married. But it was fate which got them married, but my sister doesn’t want to get separated.
    I believe in GOD strongly and feel that GOD will bring back her husband.

Request your guidance. A personal discussion would be better. Can u please give your personal email id to discuss this in detail and find a solution.

Thanks,
    Kalyani

3. samayal

samayal Silver IL'ite

Dear Kalyani,

Welcome to IL. Please go through our sloka index if you are particularly looking for a sloka. Please pray to Sri Lakshmi Narasimha swamy in Poovarasan kuppam he will take care of your sister's needs. Your sister can recite Mandra raja padha slokam and Narasima prapti slokam.

The above mentioned slokams is in our sloka index. I will also pray for your sister.

4. kalyanis22

kalyanis22 New IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the advice. I wanted to know, if there any niyama to recite these slokams and how many times this has to be recited.

She has been going to Sri Lakshmi narasimha temple on every tuesday and giving tur dal and cucumber to the God and doing 16 pradakshinas.

Please tell if there is something else also to be done. Her mother in law is a very cruel lady. She is not thinking the good of her son also. As per her relatives, she is getting some balck magic done evry amavasya, so that her son does not get the thoughts of his son also.
    It is like we are losing hope on GOD itself, that something good will happen to her.

People like being knowledgable, can try to give us some advice on this.
    -Kalyani

5. ramkalyang

ramkalyang Senior IL'ite

Shri AMR has written in his Kumudam jothidam magazines, if you are praying to Lakshmnarasimha swamy, you should avoid eating non-veg.

6. ramkalyang

ramkalyang Senior IL'ite

Nice short verse in tamil by kannadasan on Pillayarpatti Karpaga vinayagar ( not sure how to type in Tamil ! ).

arputha keerthi vendin
    aanandha vazhkai vendin
    narporul kuvidhal vendin
    nalamellam peruga vendin
    karpaga moorthy deiva
    kalangiya thirukkai chendru
    porpadham panindhu parir
    poyillai kanda unmai

the translation goes like this , "To gain knowledge and wisdom, happy and cheerful life, gain wealth and wellness visit pillayarpatti karpaga vinayagar and bow before his feet".

7. samayal

samayal Silver IL'ite

Kalyani,

The black magic tricks and evil spirits will not work with Narasimha devotees. Both the slokams are very small and can be easily recited any number of times.

8. kalyanis22

kalyanis22 New IL'ite

Hi,

We are vegetarians.

Thanks a lot for the advice.

-kalyani

9. ramkalyang

ramkalyang Senior IL'ite

Have faith on God . Do sincere prayers to Ganesha or Anjaneya or Lakshminarayanaswamy ... if you are around mylapore, you can get a sloka book on Lakshminarayanaswamy in one of the book stores. it contains runa vimochana , mandra raja padha and many slokas. Small book doesn't cost much. You can receite the slokas. repeat "NO NON VEG FOOD"

WHEN GOD IS THERE WITH US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US ?

10. ramkalyang

ramkalyang Senior IL'ite

in my earlier thread, please read it as "Lakshmi narasimhar "