Special shlokas for specific purposes

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Chitvish, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

2. Chitvish

Re: How do I thank you for your kind words, Vidya ?

Dear lmani,
    Please chant the following for removing pain from the body - I just consulted a scholar !

Rogaanasaeshaan apahamsi thushtaa
    rushtaa thu kaamaan sakalaanabheeshtaan
    tvaamaas(h)rithaanaam na vipannaraanaam
    tvaamaas(h)rithaa hyaas(h)rayathaam prayaanthi

ரோகா(3)னசே(H)ஷான் அபஹம்ஸி துஷ்டா
    ருஷ்டா து காமான் ஸகலான் அபீ(4)ஷ்டான்
    த்வாம் ஆச்(H)ருதானாம் ந விபன்னராணாம்
    த்வாம் ஆச்(H)ருதா ஹ்யாச்(H)ரயதாம் ப்ரயாந்தி

Love,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2008
  3. anukvs

anukvs Senior IL'ite

Dear Mrs. Chitra,

I am amazed by the abundant talent that you possess in varied fields.
    Everywhere in IL, i see your contribution, and the effort you take to go out of your way whether it be cookery, slokas, general advise etc.

Keep up the good work and may God bless you with all you wish for.

Anu

4. Chitvish

Dear Anu,
    Your words are too sweet & very flattering !
    I cannot thank God enough for all the loving wishes, you all shower on me.
    Thankyou very much.
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

sloka for fruitful married life

Hi ladies,
    any sloka for fruitful married life without fights?:hatsoff

6. Ramyakaushik

Ramyakaushik New IL'ite

Hai Vidya,:hatsoff

Thank you so much . I feel grateful to be a part of this thread. You make me comfortable. This world is ruin . I think one who visits this website will by themselves
    change . They should be happy to see all the message and slokas posted .

Vidhya apart from Drinking he is also going to some female's house will doing this pooja prevent him.

Vidhya I also want a slokam for kalasarpa dosham, Ragu , kedhu dosham and childlessness because of that.

Iam really very happy to be part of your thread.Thanks in Advance Vidhya

Ramyakaushik:thankyou2:

7. ramaiyer

ramaiyer New IL'ite

Dear chitraji,

Thank u so much for giving a solution to my friend's problem.I was out of station and could not reply to u earlier.I will ask my friend to follow your suggestion and am sure she will benefit from it very soon. I will post regarding this after she gets back to me.

thank u once again.

rama.

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Ramya,

We are all glad to be part of Indusladies. It is our one major support system.

I must clarify here that this is not my forum. This forum is managed by MrsChitVish who has posted slokams for the ones you have asked- like being blessed with a child.

For Kalasarpam and Rahu/ Kedu dosham- try sending a pm to Malspie who knows astrology. She has already posted some remedial pariharams for Kalasarpa dosham in IL.

Please note that I am hardly a qualified person to offer spiritual remedies. Still, to curb your friend's husband's drinking and womanising tendencies, she could pray to YogaNarasimhar or Aanjaneyar. There is a Narasimha Prapatti slokam in the slokas index. She could chant that for YogaNarasimhar's Grace in curbing her husband's habits.

The links:

Check here: the Slokas Index

Kalasarpa Yog and its influence on our lives by Malspie

My husband had Kedudasai some time back, so I found some spiritual remedies for that. The best way is to cling to MahaGanapthy. Doing some Ganesha slokams daily, especially on Chaturthi, performing Ganapathy homam in home or temple (it can be a simple combined homam for Rs 10), offering aruhampul- any propriation of Mahaganapathy will alleviate Kethu dasai. I also got this remedy from a very old and sweet josiar mama. He advised me to place a small idol(no bigger than your thumb) of Ganapathy in a copper cup. Fill the cup with water upto Ganesha's chest. You have to keep this in the same place for 12 days without disturbing it.Chant Sankatanaasana Ganapathy slokam twelve times placing one aruhampul after each chant. Do this for twelve days. Ensure that if water evaporates, add water till Ganapthy is immersed till chest. Submit the water under a plant after twelve days. When I did this, I lived in a place where aruhampul was not available. So, I just did the slokam 12 times daily and offered some small maivedyam at the end like milk, piece of jaggery, banana or raisins.This is a very effective remedy for Kethu, I found it very effective.

Ramya, let me say out of many years of life and experience that faith helps. God always answers our prayers in the manner best suited for us. So, tell your friend keep her faith and strength- God is always by our side watching out for us. Even if we do not find the time or peace of mind to do poojas and slokams, it is perfectly fine. Just think of God and He will take care of us.

regards
    Vidya

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  9. dkbabu

dkbabu New IL'ite

hindu payer before having food

Can anyone please tell me what should one pray before having their food

10. Chitvish