Special Note for Devotees Visiting Shirdi Saibaba Samadhi Mandhir

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Saisakthi, Jun 10, 2012.

1. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi,
    Thank you for sharing this useful information on Shirdi Saibaba Mandir. Hoping to visit Shirdi during next trip. God Bless You.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

:thankyou2: May Baba's call be much sooner to visit Shirdi and may his blessings be showered on your family. Do drop in for updates...

1 person likes this.
  3. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthiji
    Please let me know how many hours journey from Mumbai to shirdi??
    can you give me the detail for travel??

4. Saisakthi

Dear Sudha sister,

Thanks for dropping in, Well by road from Mumbai to Shirdi is about 4 -5 hours (Volvo Bus)

If you share from where you will be arriving to Mumbai then will mention all possible and comfortable routes to Shirdi or suggest alternatives too.

Please address me only Sakthi no "ji" is required, I would be older to you but Sakthi is fine, Thanks

5. happyanjali

happyanjali Senior IL'ite

hi saisakthi..

very very useful informations..i have visited shirdi last oct and made arrngements this year october also.
    yes baba has invited us this year also.

last year it was a short trip. so went to samadhi mandir and around plces like dwarakamayee chavadi etc..

now planned to go to shani shingnapur also. last time lissed to go to lendi baug and khandoba tmple..

and i also got to know from ur posts about the other devotees houses. can you telll me if these houses are located around the samadi mandir ? also to cover all the houses u have mentioned how long will it take?

om sairam
    Anjali

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  6. Saisakthi

Dear Anjali Sister,

Om sairam, Glad to know that Baba has called you to visit Samadhi Mandhir this year too, you are really blessed. Please share your experiences after you are back.

A quick visit takes about an hour and a half during morning and evenings. So please try to visit and enjoy the bliss, The Map in #2 (of this thread) gives you the places where these houses are located, you can see them for yourself.

Best Wishes, May Baba bless you in abundance and feel his presence too. Please pray for all of us here. Om sairam

7. Saisakthi

Assuming Baba devotees would visit this thread, had commenced about Shirdi, but some are inquisitive to join the fold of Baba rather being pulled by Baba into his fold, here is what you should know... the rest you will understand on your own. Needless to say, talking about Baba, there will be no end... so sharing what little is realised...

Baba neither disclosed about his birth or parents nor gave any clue about the religion he belonged to. This is fact, but today people try to research on that which is unnecessary, if he wanted to have disclosed, Baba himself would have told during his time.

Baba never disclosed him to be a GOD, but according to each one of us may be we understand him as "GURU" GOD, Father, Mentor, Guide whatever...

If we read saisatcharitra we would understand that earlier he appeared as a lad and again he came to SHIRDI with a marriage party when he welcomed "Ya Sayee" at the grounds of the Khandoba temple and thereafter nearly 60 years he lived in Shirdi.

According to him, he was against Fasting and just wanted his children to remember him with devotion and faith, rather complete surrender at thy holy feet. It is true till this second that he fulfills our prayers and gives us what is needed at the right time, when he just keep him in our thoughts anytime, anywhere...

He encouraged Ramnavmi festival along with Urus on the same day and Gopal Kala festival, other than that devotees wanted to celebrate Guru poornima and he accepted it, Similarly when he shed his earthly body ( though he lives with all of us as he promised) on the Vijayadasmi Day, to mark respect we do pooja as "Punyathithi"

Listen to Baba's Satsangs, enjoy the bliss reading Saisatcharitra in your convenient language, you would get closer to him and realise his presence always.

May baba be with us and guide us always. Bow.

4 people like this.
  8. nithyabhaskar

nithyabhaskar Gold IL'ite

Hi Saisakthi sister, Really happy and felt excited while reading your posts. I am glad to read all these information. I could see sai baba infront of me. I have been planning to visit shirdi. Dont know when baba calls me. Your service is really appreciated as its useful to many people like me. Thanks a lot.

9. Saisakthi

Dear Nithya Sister,

Welcome to IL family, Baba's leelas are great, his plans are really a puzzle, keep in your mind to visit SHIRDI he will soon call you.

Have included you in the Prayers to SHIRDI SAIBABA, hope he blesses your family soon with a little one.

Best wishes,

10. nithyabhaskar

nithyabhaskar Gold IL'ite

I am glad to receive your blessings and also baba blessings. Thank you so much for your prayers.