1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Special moments and life's most beautiful pleasures

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 1, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Alpa
    Ya I also agree with you that must be due to what you have said we get along well, not only that as I told you I have a Gujji friend who is my best friend since 1957, we studied together, travelled in her car, and when I see you virtually I remember her.

Everytime I get ur hug I get so overjoyed and waiting for the day when we personally hug each other. I actually feed odd to hug in front of others . I am a very shy person. Thanks dear.

love and lot ofhugs:cheers
    viji

2. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

dear viji,

how are you? your writeup is simply superb. as you said, we think we have brought up our kids in a good manner. during my kids childhood i have beaten and scolded them. i am strict and disciplined person.at that time they feel i am a cruel mother etc,. but my son sent a mail from US two years back that amma, appa, you two brought up us in a good manner. Now i realise the value of money and people. i have leartn many things from you guys...we are lucky to have a parent like you......just shed tears while reading his mail......viji, i think this is enough now.i told him that during your childhood we have not enough money to purchase things,good dress etc.,good play things.... you want......i told them you and your brother never ask anything and you two are very adjusting with us. so i am proud you my sons..i told them....

i told my sons that we should not forget those who helped us in our bad situation......

basically i am very reserved and dont know how to express my views...if anything wrong take it easy...

there is positive surroundings when somebody who has positive thinking and make others happy. this is true.....

with luv

raji

3. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji,
    Your post brings lot of happiness, a tinge of sadness and above all nostalgic thoughts.
    What i love about you is that you are very positive and gratefull to everything without grumbling
    What more do you need in a person, you are worth emulating.
    Jaya

4. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji aunty,

I am not a mother yet, but can connect to what you have written.
    So many small things in life, that give us pleasure, hope, courage, show us what love is, what hate is and shape us the way we are. And for most part of our growing years, our mothers help us to handle such situations and they are the ones who shape our character. I would also attribute to what I am to my mother. I know a time when I used to hate her, because she was always scolding me, but today I know, I have an identity because of her.
    And as for our experiences, I have come to understand that God's ways are mysterious, and human mind is too small to understand His plan. We see the immediate outcome, and feel happy or sad based on that, but actually God is training us all the time, teaching us all the time.
    To feel the satisfaction that you have is not easy aunty. People keep wanting more and more out of life. I would attribute your satisfaction in life to your maturity. My Mom is just like you, and I admire her a lot for that.Now I admire you.I wish I would be like her and you.
    Keep writing......I like to read your posts.They are simple and wonderful..all at the same time.

Love,
    Yamuna.

5. hritu

hritu New IL'ite

Hove taan mai das dun ki kainve honda hai ahojadtyy karksarm.nahi taan mai v nahi kardi hove taan cdeigg.haokjgj thrr fritu hao9ve gi haontaan e sunv vakharaw naai ufe yrhf hove taan ki dkhk itikt ikll. Ijhgytur haa honde hopve gaa sakda hove daa taanb mai inanu kade venahi hove gaa.hone mai taveanu e dass deandi das duii gib nhit ataa ede vargi hove huin nihi taan hiofrt. I nmai taan gsadds mzunu dzafre.kade maanu v das daha kare kai e haore daa ki haomn gthai nahi taan bvade vakara jacveb hoave ga?

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi

Sorry for the latereply. Good to know you like my posts. I dontknow whether I am worthy of your praise. You have touched my heart.

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padmini

You rightly said when we are happy people are there with us but when we suffer only some people are there with us. Thanks for your feedback.

love
    viji

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vahee

Thanks for your wonderful feedback. I think you are praising me too much. I dont know whether I am worthy of that.

love
    viji

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Annamika

Glad to know that you get inspiration from my posts. You have touched myheart by your words. Thanks dear

love
    viji

10. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Viji,
    I liked this quote of yours..you quoted it right!
    Your positive outlook is very much evident in this post and also a wonderful quality of not forgetting the people who helped us at times of need...
    I don't know what I did to you...but you know...I also got lot of encouragements from our friends here..and that's why I am here too..:)

sriniketan