1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Special moments and life's most beautiful pleasures

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 1, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Today morning I was watching dance programme by children and the Judge was Kutty Padmini. When she was asked to tell about herself she said that she was brought as a child to the movies. From then she had been acting. Then she was asked about the schooldays , how the children used to react with her as she was an actor. Padmini was saying that she never went to school but her mother made her learn everything form home only and she learnt many languages also. She was thanking her mother saying whatever she is , is due to her mother. Was saying she is proud of the kids who danced today and their mothers are lucky to have such beautiful children with so much talent and she gave the prize to all the kids. Watching that programme tears rolled from my eyes I don’t know for what. I cried for 10 mins. Might be I thought about my children, thinking whether I have brought them up nicely. For a mother if others praise her children she is very happy.

My life has been full of happy moments which I always treasure and in each stages someone or other have helped me in that stage. I thank all those who have been helpful for me in my life and have given encouragement to me. Tomorrow If I die also I will not have any regrets because I have lived my life to the fullest. I have enjoyed in my life and also had some difficulties. But I feel everyone has difficulties in life . We have to solve it ourselves

Success creates crowd around us, loneliness creates space within us, but tough times in life will create the true person in us.

When I was six years my uncle took me to Pune and taught me so many things. I never used to speak much, so he and my aunty both together taught me to be courageous in life.
    Then I came to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Hyderabad</st1:place></st1:City> where my parents were. My dad lost his hotel in Chennai , so he joined his Uncle in his hotel business. There my cousins used to teach us everything.
    They only put us in school. My father’s uncle also lost his hotel so again by father was without job. We shifted to some others place and my father got a job. We could not go to school becos father did not have money. So my neighbour aunty struggled and put me and my sister in Convent school without fees. I can never forget that aunty who helped us in getting educated.

When I was in 7<SUP>th</SUP> std. in my class there was a Gujrati friend. She became my best friend and we both used to study together , go to school in her car, After X she helped me to learn typing which helped me to get a job later. In office my first boss helped me to get promotion from Typist to Steno and our Vice President recommended me for becoming Senior Assistant. One and half year back my daughter told me about this site and till now I am enjoying being in this site. After upgrading there are so many more facilities in this site. In this site Sriniketan was the first one to give me encouragement to write more. Since she was the first one I am writing about her. Others please don’t feel, here each and everyone have helped me to continue writing and I don’t want to mention because If I mention one person, others will feel bad and I don’t want to hurt anyone. Whoever is close to me will know the situation.

Its nice to know that there are still people who take such pleasure in doing special things and making others feel good . So just had to thank you and let everyone know how much their thoughtfulness has meant.

viji

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji
    You being such a wonderful person I am sure your kids are proud to have you as they mother. You are right when someone praises our kids we feel proud of ourself.
    Viji everytime you write we come to know more about you.
    It is always difficult to mention all the names viji, but as you say all the members here have helped each other in one way or the other. And all them have have a special place in ones heart. Hope I am right.
    But we shouldn't forget the one who has helped you in every turn of your life.
    Enjoyed reading this Viji................
    Just keep writing your experiences of your life.

3. SiriVeda

SiriVeda Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji,

Such a wonderful write up. Throughout our life, we encounter different kinds of people. People who lend us their helping hand, people who encourage us and yes people who disappoint us. When we think about people who have helped us, we would feel like helping others and when we think about people who disappointed us, we would refrain from hurting others.

This write up shows what kind of a wonderful and modest person you are. I believe that some of the real life experiences being posted in this column always teach me a better way of life. This write up is one of them. :bowdown

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us :)

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

My dearest Vijiji,

i totally agree with Aruna and today for the first time i am lost for words i really do not know what to say and somethings that have happened in your life is a replica to mine, that is why i guess we get along so well. In life every moment is special it is up to us how to make that moment special.`
    Vijiji you are a very special person and everyone loves you
    sending you a big hug lots of love hugs and kisses
    love
    alpa:cheers

5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear viji,

always nice to read your posts because u never complain and crib about things,happy and satisfied with all that life has given you and most importantly remember the people who have helped you..

do u know that all the above makes you a very very unique person and i am very happy to have known you...

lots of love
    Mindi

6. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

dear viji,
    nice writing. it shows the positive attidude of you to wards life. i think you mast have taught to your children also. you are correct.whae happiness is there there will be people with us to laugh. but when we suffer only handful of people with true heart will be byourside. nice of you.
    with love
    pad.

7. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

dearest viji aunty...
    thta's a wonderful snippet from you as always again... the best thing which i admire from you , everything you take and apply in a very postive and way... instead of telling i'm postive you lived all these days throughout your life and living now also... hats off to you... i admired the FB's too... even they mentioned this...

8. anaamika

anaamika Senior IL'ite

Dear Viji aunty

Whatever I want to sya, all the ladies above have already said!
    Got to know more about you.....glad about that!
    It is something to preach about positive attitude, and great to live it!! I admire the way you have marched forward in your life..... taking a lesson from every happening , being grateful for whatever comes your way, and to all those you made your life! Nothing makes your life more than bessings, I believe! And with the kind of person you are, you must have that in lots!!
    Viji aunty, you are surely an inspiration!! We have lots to learn from you!

love and prayers.

9. iyerviji

Dear Aruna

You touched my heart my dear. I like to share my experiences with IL friends. Now with how r u thead we have come close and we are able to let out our thoughts everyday and feel very happy each day. When we are close we need not talk to each other, our hearts will talk. I agree all have a special place in one's heart.

love
    viji

10. iyerviji

Dear Siriveda

Good to know you liked the post. I agree with what you have written also.
    Thanks for your compliments

love
    viji