1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sparkling!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by superwoman09, Feb 13, 2014.

1. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

This morning I saw that there was a steady influx of positive current almost as if it were alive. I could see it breathe into different strands and see each strand crystal clear even with my naked eyes. The dramatic play of sunlight and water was out of this world. It took my breath away and left me mesmerized. I was looking at it as if for eternity.

When I stretched my hands out to touch it each strand bifurcated further into more strands each shiningly brightly.

Oh how the water was shining against the sunlight!! And what a pleasure was it to watch it shine. I tried to collect it all in my bare hands, it quickly slipped down the drain but I sure did collect it all in my mind.

What a pity it is that the sun makes the water evaporate with its mightiness changing it into a form in which it was not present before but look at the laws of God, it comes back to earth in the form of raindrops only to shine brighter and reveal its glory.

Pani re pani tera rang kaisa...jis me mila do lage us jaisa

sindmani, jasmine25, racr and 4 others like this.

2. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Lovely little snippet this is, Superwoman09. There sure lies a connoisseur in you that likes all things of of beauty from anywhere.

I don't know hindi, so cannot get the fuller meaning of the last two lines, but am sure that they would be so fitting too.

Thanks for sharing. -rgs

1 person likes this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Wow Superwoman
    That was a lovely post.
    Enjoying water flowing through your hands while seeing the sunlight through it! I can imagine the pleasure on your face while interacting with nature.

Just reading it made me happy too.

1 person likes this.
  4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Beautiful, simply beautiful superwoman! As I read it, I could see even myself disappear as an observer.

Thank you for sharing such lovely writing.

3 people like this.
  5. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

A feedback and a like from you means a lot especially given that you have a knack with words. I tried to share the wonderful moments I had yesterday with all IL folks :D

The last two lines are from an old hindi movie song. Roughly translated
    "water oh water! what is thy color? Whatever you mix it with it will look like that" This is the best translation I could come up with.

1 person likes this.
  6. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Thank you kkrish for the feedback and the like. Oh yes..wonderful moments I experienced yesterday. For that moment I was a child once again marveling at the beauty life has to offer.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  7. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the feedback and like. I do love your snippets, have read some, may have not responded but they sure a treat to read, your perspective on things

8. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Thank you vsharma and racr for the likes

9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

As the saying goes "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder," things which looks ordinary to others really looks enchanting to nature lovers.
    Good write up,
    PS

10. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Hi Superwomen,
    A short and sweet snippet..As I read I felt your feel and enjoyed along with you :coffee