south indian restaurent in pune!!

Discussion in 'Pune' started by luckydove, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

He he :crazy

Yup. The last time I went to have a peek (even after getting warnings that its shut down) it was closed. But I dont know it that was because its gone forever or any renovayions or something.

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

MY DEAR SI MEAL/FUD LOVERS:)

i jus shifted to pune in june, and i missed my SI food like anything, though we have lot of hotels serving IDLY / DOSA but the sidei dsh given by them, sorry, cant resist ( after eating in SARAVANA BHAVAN and all other famous hotels of chennai ) i used to cry for SI food atleast on weekends or feeling bored to cook

Atlastttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt , lastweek i went to VENKATRAMANA, pure veg in VIMAN NAGAR , its a very small joint, its like a mess, but they serve typical ANDHRA MEALS ( both for LUNCH AND DINNER ) AND it is REGULAR MEALS - though it is andhra meals NO PARUPODI, AVAKAI AND ALL, but their sambar, rasam and curries are really good thjey serve UNLIMITED MEALS FOR JUST 40 rs

And, they too serve varieties of DOSA and idly with GOOD SAMBAR ( not sweet sambar )

RASTHAPET got lot of small SI fud joints, i too had TYPICAL SI BF once , forgot the name, its in the first floor ( its bhramin hotel )

Friends, ENJOYYY THIS WEEKEND

3. archana820

archana820 Bronze IL'ite

hi all
    the southern spice in NIBM has been shifted to nearby building its not closed. in the same line few shops ahead.

4. shibanikannan

shibanikannan New IL'ite

Hi lucky,

There is mess in rasta peth where u will get same southindian dishes.

Nr ayyappa temple the food is not so good.

you can try this mess

5. shibanikannan

shibanikannan New IL'ite

hi,

There is mess in rasta peth which will give u a real southindian taste instead of near ayappa temple.

6. shibanikannan

shibanikannan New IL'ite

Hi,

Can u just explain me the exact location in viman nagar

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi

This outel is small one , but all the time fully crowded........you can see this next to FORTUNE HOTELS ( opp to CAFE COFFEE DAY).........dont look for any big hotel, here tables and chairs will be put outside under plastic sheets, very ordinary looking place.................u can see fewmore small outlets, hair saloon, mobile shop also in that same wing.along with this

RASTHAPET got lot of typical south indian mess and they serve very tasty tiifins and meals too