South Indian relocating to Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Indians in Riyadh Province' started by thirunarayanan, Jul 5, 2012.

1. thirunarayanan

thirunarayanan New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I'm Thirunarayanan and I'm a Indian from Chennai, Tamilnadu. My Iqama is currently in process and I'm going to bring my family once the process is complete.

I have a daughter who is 3 years.

Can someone suggest a good flat, apartment, flat in Riyadh. I know Tamil, Telugu and Kannada. Offcourse malayalam can be well understood!!!. We are vegetarians. The budget can be from 20k Riyals to 40k riyals. I know a bit of riyadh with my short stay here now. Would be helpful, if someone can give me some more idea.

Thanks,

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012

2. SHIKSHANCK

SHIKSHANCK New IL'ite

Dear Mr Thirunarayanan,

Greetings. I am M R Venkat, from Chennai too, Joined Landmark in this month. Currently staying in hotel. Hope you have settled down now with your family. My number is 055-3977225. If free time permits, can you please give me a ring ? thanks,

3. ArvindD

ArvindD New IL'ite

Hello Guys,

Hope both of you setteled down in Riyadh now. I am Arvind Dixit from Mumbai. I am speaking Marathi, Kannada, Tulu, English, Hindi languages. Shortly i am planning to relocate to Riyadh.
    1. Need help to know the cost of living/ accommodation flat-1bhk/2bhk/
    2 how is city for Indian?
    3.I am vegetarian. So, can i survive being Vegie. is food too costlier for being vegie
    4. What precaution need to be taken for pre arrival to Riyadh. I mean about wht to carry and what not etc.
    5. Where i can get accomodation in Indian community around. Further info on Indian Room partner. I am flexible to mingle with South Indian/Maharastrian/ North Indian.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Arvind