1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

South Indian Families in China

Discussion in 'Indians in China' started by balatv44, Aug 17, 2007.

1. kristinajosep

kristinajosep New IL'ite

I want to know whether is there any Indian stores in Guangzhou. Whether all Dhalls, Rice and condiments are available there. If provisions are available. These all great to know about it.

2. kristinajosep

kristinajosep New IL'ite

These all are really amazing place for these there are so many provisions can be performed in all these there are so many things which is great to know about it.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  3. maryb7

maryb7 New IL'ite

china is a great place to live for indian people i livedthere for years and they are very respectful people :thumbsup
    <div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs>

4. Nidhijoy16

Nidhijoy16 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am coming to Chine in the end of Feb,11. I am coming from Chennai.
    Now i have to take to Jacket for China bt i am nt getting idea from where in Chennai i can get that gud Jacket which can be in temp of China of 4-5degree Cent. CAn anybody help me from where in Chennai i will be getting such kind of jacket

5. zufane

zufane New IL'ite

Hi Nidhi,
    I've been in china for the past 2 years. I would say you can purchase jackets after coming here as you will have lots of choices. If you prefer to get it from there, you can go to Yunis Sait shop in Parrys Corner specializing in these kinds of clothes.

6. omkaravi

omkaravi New IL'ite

hey my friend in china i am a kannadiga i am looking out for kannadiga friends in guangzhou and coul you please tell is there any indian grossery shop available in guangzhou with address i am missing indian food very much thanks avinash.s

7. gaya85

gaya85 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Gayathri. I live in India and we may shift to Guangzho for 2 years.I have 1ad half yr old daughter. Can you please guide me whether it is a safe place to stay with the kid? Can we get all indian provision items like dhal,rice,spices? Can we get all types of vegetables?

How about communicating with the people in shops,banks etc? Can u pls reply me so that it will be useful to do some homework before coming there.

Thanks and Regards,
    Gayathri