1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

soulmate

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by unknownstranger, Jul 20, 2010.

1. unknownstranger

unknownstranger New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Just wanted to know if people after marrige sees some person and think that that person is their soulmate (all characters match exactly with their dream person) and not their spouse. Is this thought itself such a sin?

Regards

2. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

LoL... :)

soul mate = all characters match exactly with their dream person

Where did you find this definition? In fact Soul and MATE are two different words :)
    Soul = AATMA (The fobm of a creature without the consideration of its physical form. Its being owned by the God.. READ BHAGAVATH GEETHA more about SOUL)
    A Soul Mate is the person who was related to you above your human form.
    If you are human and your mate is dog, still you are related at very deep roots, if you both are soul mates, it doesnt matter that you both are humans or birds.
    If you both are humans, and you both are soul mates and you both are soul mates, the relationship is the one which can not be defined with words.

Many folks on this earth uses the word SOUL MATES to express the strength of their DEEP relationship (in the couples especially) as soul mates, but its an exaggeration of expression only.
    Now come up with the right words of what do you mean by SOUL MATE for this thread of discussion :)

Note: The above definition is my own understanding, not from any other source:)

Now coming to your original question:
    I personally see the marriage is a set of responsibilities and undefined feel (you say love or other words for this) towards one other. What you MUST have in the marriage is the firs part RESPONSIBILITIES, which you cant avoid. The second part is really personal, if you like the other person in many ways, looks, behavior, the affection that was shown etc.. constitutes the LOVE or what ever you call. Now in your question, you are asking about the second part, I would say, its not a sin, as long as you are responsible for your relationship. I love Iswaryarai's beauty but I will hang her as a poster on my drawing room wall. If I find a female on the road who is very attractive, I do adore her but not forget my responsibilities in the relationship. If you find your soul mate(as you mentioned), dont forget about that you are already in a relationship with your own set of responsibilities. :) please go ahead and stick a poster of your soul mate on the wall of your heart and move on with the reality :)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  3. Asha123

Asha123 New IL'ite

Hi,

I dont think it is a sin, you might find ur partner not to be ur dream person/solemate and after getting married, u bump into someone who is exactly what u thought about ur dream person, that's completely fine and normal, dont consider that to be a sin, yes, but now since u are married, u need to find that dream person in ur life partner.

That's what i think of.