1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SOS: 51 32N, 0 5W; Middle of Crisis..HELP ME !!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sabitha_K, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya,

:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

I wish you had made it into a new thread and posted so that lot more people read it and experience the impact that your pen has when it writes on profound topics.Your reply was very captivating and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

I am extremely sorry for the delayed response but I am glad that I haven't missed it.You generate fiery sparks with your writing which I am sure keep the nano planktons at bay and ivy to wither before it engulfs:crazy

2. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Kamla,

Oh My ! Did you say 19 ? Now I can convince my DH to buy me that faded low-rise jeans which he vehemently believes should adorn the svelte hips of a teenager and I just fell in love with it last week..:crazy:crazy

Talking about mirrors, I reckon the ones you find in the fitting rooms of malls are tampered to make everyone look like Deepika Padukone.Unfortunately my home mirror jerks me back to reality :spin.Probably one of these days they might as well have mirrors with Artificial Intelligence responding to the query ' Mirror O mirror , who is the fairest , smartest and the prettiest in town ?'.

Kamla, it is good to see you here and who cares the seasonal geriatric gusts which blow in our life when I am surrounded by people who seem to be getting younger with every post here.:thumbsup

Thanks a lot for stepping by and providing great insights and pointers for me to fortify my stance with my DH now.:idea

3. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sabitha,

What a pataka of a post ! Rocking .

Whats it about those little numbers that send us all into paroxysms of panic and regret ? But then, I noticed , this must be your first attack, right ? Only 30 ? Aha ! Thought so ! There there, nothing to tear your hair ( salt or pepper) about, sister.There's a population of veterans out here who have all decided to be 18 forever, yours truly included.I decided a decade ago, on that day when I had a seizure similar to your present one, that my year will always have only 364 days, one significant date deftly cauterized out for keeps.

Recently, when I went for a routine medical checkup, the young, fresh faced doctor asked me : " How young are you,Lakshmi ?" I loved the way he avoided using a Madam or a Amma,or an Aunty or the word "old". Needless to say, the medical report he later handed me certified that I am positively glowing with good health. Why wouldn't I ? That thoughtful young man made my day ! Wish more people were of his tribe and stop rubbing in unwanted innuendos.

So, whats left for me to add, when the whole teenybopper, giggling sorority here has already confirmed that we are only as young as we think and feel ! The Rubicon, hydra-headed buds, biological charts, crows feet all that never happened. Silly nightmares, not reality !
    Chin up, dear Sabitha , and welcome to the phase of life that just got better since last year.

Enjoyed reading :thumbsup